{'en': 'Pure cocoa', 'es': 'Cacao puro'} Image

Pure cocoa

angelaruiz's profile photo   03/13/2018 10:02 p.m.

Hello,

I want to know if 100% pure cocoa is bad for diabetes.

I understand that he has very good property, but I have also read that for diabetes it is not going well.

Thank you!

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
03/13/2018 10:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Angelaruiz", pure cocoa is the roasted and ground cocoa seed and is bitter.What it carries is fat, but of the good one.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
03/14/2018 2:41 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

I take pure pure cocoa powder 0% value, and in terms of glucose it does not affect me.Of course, you don't give you the big binge either, hehehe.

The 0% Colacao I think either does it much.;)

Tyler's profile photo
Tyler
03/14/2018 12:55 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015 | Accu - Chek Aviva Expert | Fiasp + Toujeo

It is worth very much not ami, I don't have it either at the right levels but I had the doubt

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
03/14/2018 1:04 p.m.

I love the value with hot water and a little milk.He is bitter, but great.And it does not affect me glycemia.
It is assumed that pure cocoa or black chocolate are good for us for its nutritional and delicious properties.

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
03/17/2018 3:42 p.m.

Diabetes 1 LADA desde enero 2018
Antes mal diagnosticada como Tipo 2
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
A1c: 6.0

Hello,
I have bought this sugar -free cocoa of the value brand, and it has 78gr of HC and recommends 50gr per 150ml glass of milk, that is, 39gr of HC, which is practically 4 portions without counting the milk that if you take a vegetable drink without sugar withoutYou can almost leave it in those 4 rations.
After that 78gr of HC, only 0.3gr are sugars.

Seeing that now I am eating for portions, and between breakfast to lunch and dinner I move between 3 or 5 portions, I do not see the possibility of taking one in the snack for example, since there is mid -morning or afternoon with 2 portions I am going more than more thanEnough, and of course, one day I can correct myself with 1 extra units for taking some more but seeing that my ratio is 0.8ud for HC rations, I do not see myself by clicking so much fast insulin, and more pq I think that having so little sugar, itsGlycemic index will be very low and would have a championship hypo.

I use bolis and I don't usually wear extra doses, I correct myself at meals.

Tiver's profile photo
Tiver
03/20/2018 6:46 p.m.

If I'm not mistaken, those 78 grams of hydrates will be per 100 grams of product.That is, a spoonful of cocoa (which will be, how much? A couple of grams at most?) It will not suppose practically anything.

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
03/20/2018 10:54 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

alb85 said:
If I'm not mistaken, those 78 grams of hydrates will be per 100 grams of product.That is, a spoonful of cocoa (which will be, how much? A couple of grams at most?) It will not suppose practically anything.

Yes. What you say is clear and it is evident.And that is what I do daily with the pure cocoa of the Mercadona.
I refer to preparing the typical typical thick chocolate cup, for this, the nutritional info label indicates that it would be 50gr.

Tiver's profile photo
Tiver
03/20/2018 11:10 p.m.

Well, you can take it at dinner and calculate the quick.Everything is to try and measure yourself later.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/21/2018 12:05 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I think 50gr of cocoa for a cup is a barbarity, right?
I will measure it next time ...

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
03/21/2018 3:45 p.m.

Toujeo y Humalog Junior

I have come home and I see that we are not talking about the same cocoa.

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
03/21/2018 4:06 p.m.

Toujeo y Humalog Junior

The cocoa that I have at home is from another brand but coincides with the nutritional information of the value brand;per 100 grams of product are 16 grams of hydrates.

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
03/21/2018 5:07 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

Hello
Yes, we are talking about different cocoa, the one I say is to the cup, typical to eat with churros.

Tiver's profile photo
Tiver
03/21/2018 9:17 p.m.

Mercadona's, which puts the chocolatera manufactures value, also puts it and both nutritional labels coincides

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
03/21/2018 11:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.