Problems with Miao Miao (XDrip)

BARROSA's profile photo   01/28/2019 12:32 p.m.

Good morning companions !!It was the second time that Miao Miao put me with the freestyle ... (the first time I took off while I practiced swimming ... and as a result of this ... I lost the sensor ...) and it has stayed in ascreen that does nothing ... I describe it ...
Collecting initial readings
And there are several options ... but it has been blocked in the Execution Data Collector ... and from there I am not able to take it out ...
Summary ... I carry it at all !!!!
I hope someone can help me
THANK YOU

BARROSA's profile photo
BARROSA
01/28/2019 12:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Restart the mobile, reset the Miaomiao and make a new bluetooth scan from XDRIP to see if there is luck.- And very importantly place the miaomiao centered and touching the sensor.

If you do not protect it with some type of dressing it is easy to take it ahead doing any type of sport and more swimming.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/28/2019 1:31 p.m.

Thank you ... but all this you tell me ... is it without taking my Miao Miao, right?

BARROSA's profile photo
BARROSA
01/28/2019 6:35 p.m.

Man to reset the myomiao you have to take it out if or yes, the reset hole is at the bottom, you can try the restart of the mobile and XDRIP without resetting.- There is a myomia reader forum on Facebook to soak up well with everything.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/28/2019 8:06 p.m.

Hi Sigsaeur !!I've regretted just sending the comment ... Of course I had to take it away ... Anyway
..little by little
Thank you

BARROSA's profile photo
BARROSA
01/28/2019 8:52 p.m.

Hello!I am new in everything of the Free.My son carries Dexcom, but I'm x staying in a few months without inputs without anyone who travels, since in my country they don't sell it, and I plan to place the free with Miao Miao.My question is .. I already have xDrip with Nigthscout, which I have to do to link the free with Miao Miao if I already have the applications.Thank you

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
02/01/2019 4:09 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

I understand that simply in XDRIP if you modify the hardware data source from Dexcom G5 to Free Bluetooth it would be enough to receive the data in Nigthscout.- That is, when you place the myomia, you change the data source and what your child receives in XDRIPYou will see it as with the Dexcom.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/01/2019 4:31 p.m.

You don't need to take it off.As you still have no readings, because you have to enter information from the XDrip application and do the following.
- Delete the bluetooth cache
- Force the arrest of the application.
- Delete the data and the cache.
- Put in plane mode.
- Activate bluetooth.
- Start and configure XDRIP.
- After configuring the app you will ask you for 2 calibration readings.
- Disable the plane mode, to continue using the mobile as always.

If you already had data with exporting them before erase and importing again after you have already connected

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
03/15/2020 2:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.