Doubt

nachoo's profile photo   03/21/2018 9:18 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I have been reading the forum but there is so much that I do not find an answer to my doubt ... I comment to see if you can help me.

My father is diabetic and I want to buy a device that warns of hypoglycemia, either by whistling through a device or through the mobile.

So I have been able to read the "free freestyle" that service does not do it to you, but if the "Dexcom" does to you.And before this I have some questions ...

1- How do you buy the Dexcom?What is the price?The freestyle does find where to buy it but the dexcom no.

2- Is Dexcom very complex to start using it?My father has been with diabetes for many years so the question is more referred to whether someone familiar with diabetes can "install it" himself or should go to his doctor to put it on.

3- For what I want .... Is the Dexcom the best device or do you recommend another?

Other questions will occur to me (I will add them to the thread) but thank you very much in advance!

Greetings and thanks again!

nachoo's profile photo
nachoo
03/21/2018 9:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!There is a dexcom thread that will solve everything

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/22/2018 2:07 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

In Spain, the Dexcom is marketing No Novalab, on the Internet you will find the phone on its website, and put it on it is quite easy, I do not know if your father is older, in that case you could put it, on YouTube there are videos that explain it very well andThey put it live to see it.In Dexcom's thread, everything is explained

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
03/22/2018 9:38 a.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.