{'en': 'Did you drink with food?', 'es': '¿Tomáis vino con la comida?'} Image

Did you drink with food?

Sherpa41's profile photo   03/27/2018 10:24 p.m.

I have never been drinking alcohol but a few days ago they gave me a bottle of ecological red wine, I tried it and I loved it.Since then I get used to taking a glass while.

But I am type1 and I have noticed that it affects me glycemia, only with a small glass I already noticed that I have lower values ​​of blood glucose, which is fine but alcohol in my blood also causes me sensations like light tingling by the body,that they interfere in knowing if I have an hiccup or not, and if I take it at night, those sensations make it difficult for me to sleep.

I don't know if it's for diabetes or because my body is not used to drinking alcohol.

Does it happen to you?Did you take regularly?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/27/2018 10:24 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@"Sherpa41", I take wine in food and dinner... And one more glass at dinner sometimes glycemia goes down, to solve I put a unity less insulin when I exceed.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
03/28/2018 4:07 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

They say that a glass of wine a day is very good for the cardiovascular system.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/28/2018 7:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I take a little in the food, always red.It does not affect me at all, go if one day I do not take it is the same as the one.For dinner I take wine only if I do it away from home.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/30/2018 1:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have been without drinking Alcohool for more than 15 years for a bad experience with a co -worker but diabetes appeared 5 years ago.I suppose that one and I write it again in case the message is not captured with the food should not have an effect but if you talk to your doctor to see what it tells you.

GIORGINO DIEBTINO's profile photo
GIORGINO DIEBTINO
06/27/2018 5:07 p.m.

Diabético tipo dos desde hace 5 años
Medicación Actual: Metformina 1.0 gr x2 (1 mañana y 1 noche) + 850 gr x1 (mediodía)
Hemoglobina glicosilada:
Octubre 2017: 8.00 ;Diciembre 2017: 6.01
Febrero 2018: 6.30; Junio 2018: 7.30, Próximo análisis Septiembre 2018

Without problems.In some food, weddings and celebrations but above all of reeds.
I tire the Coca Cola Zero or Light ... there are few sodas without sugar in hospitality so I usually drink white green.
I notice that blood glucose rises but does not require insulin.

I have a tingling after home in my hands.It blames it for the glycemia rise that occurs.But I fear that it is an issue of blood circulation rather than diabetes.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/27/2018 6:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I take some red wine at the lunch of each day.I speak of about 60 cc., No more.I taste it and enjoy food.I was never curious to see how I influenced blood glucose.Being so small, and mixing with food, I don't think it has a relevant effect.
I do it for the reason that @regina exposes.
Greetings.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
06/28/2018 9:53 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

I have sought the composition of red wine and says: sugars (0´17g), glucose (0 g).I have always considered that red wine did not have HC.Isn't that so?

Jota's profile photo
Jota
07/12/2018 12:33 p.m.

Debut: 2001
Novorapid/ Toujeo (22 unidades)
HbA1c: 8 (Necesita mejorar)
Sensor Free Style desde 2021

0.17g man per 100 ml is nothing, 5 liters should be drink to be a ration of HC

erpla's profile photo
erpla
07/12/2018 12:51 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Sugars as such does not have ... but if you take several glasses, if it goes up, especially because we do not take them without appetizer.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/13/2018 7:55 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The wine problem I think is not the HC that has (which has sorrows) but the alcohol that makes HC absorption more slow and that is why the sugar goes down

Juanlu83's profile photo
Juanlu83
07/30/2018 12:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.