Be diagnosed with diabetes

miriam33's profile photo   03/28/2018 10:43 a.m.

Hello good, I am a nursing student girl and they have asked me for a job on diabetes.I would like to share with you some questions to answer me, whenever you lack time and desire.They would be helpful since I could see what it is to live with diabetes explained by someone who lives in their own skin.
I would like to know: Com Ho Viu?What represent in the Seva Vida, Aquests Nous Hàbits?Com s'assoleix l'Imiibri in an Així situation?What is the final balan between restricted i llibertat?
- As was the change of his life when he was diagnosed with diabetes, which he felt, as he assumed ...
- What these new habits represent in their life (change in the diet, constant sugar control, moderately perform physical exercise ...)
- What is the final balance between restriction and freedom

miriam33's profile photo
miriam33
03/28/2018 10:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am going to answer you, when they called me on the phone to communicate it (I was 6 years old), it was not a news, since my father is diabetic and my grandfather (paternal) was, there was already a genetic factor, and he did notWe scared, I assumed it as a 6 -year -old boy, I got it well.
The changes in my life, sometimes I appreciate being a diabetic, because it has taken me to inflate to buns, chucheías and bad unhealthy habits, on that side I appreciate it, to have a healthy life that can get perfectly and without risk (although I know the risksIn the long run), perhaps if almost everyone stopped taking half of the sugar consumed, we would all go better and exercise.
When I go out to eat, I also deprive me much, the sweet I have never liked, I control what as always, so, I have always taken it well without restrictions, you have freedom to eat many things, ignoring (I am a friki of the foodAnd I dedicate myself to it), ultra -processed foods, sweets in quantity and theme sweet desserts such as cakes ... as of almost everything ...

Samuel11489's profile photo
Samuel11489
04/03/2018 10:12 a.m.

DM 1 desde Junio de 1995
Humalog Kwik Pen D-T-N
Tresiba N

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.