Diabetes_Cancer

Omar25's profile photo   02/02/2019 7:50 a.m.

Hello everyone
I have a doubt that there is so much relationship between diabetes and cancer, since I have seen some publications that cancer is also considered a complication of diabetes, also if people who do not have a hereditary history of cancer but have diabetes but have diabetes, can theydevelop cancer?
Thank you!!

Omar25's profile photo
Omar25
02/02/2019 7:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

We can all have cancer. There are no conclusive studies ,..It also relates to obesity and age .., better not to think about it, that we already have enough things.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/02/2019 10:36 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If I believed everything I read on the Internet or I see on television, I wouldn't leave my house !!!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/02/2019 10:44 a.m.

In studies it has been seen that good food based on real food and without ultraprocessed reduces the risk of cancer.Sport also reduces risk.And keeping the glucose in normal ranges.
For the rest we can do little more, even if you have little risk it can touch you the same, nobody is free of that.You have to try to lead a healthy life to reduce the risk but beyond that it is better not to think because it cannot be done more.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
02/02/2019 11 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

It refers above all to type 2 diabetes that is related to obesity and metabolic syndrome.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/11/2020 1:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.