{'en': 'I am mili, 14 years and 6 of diabetics, I hate diabetes !!', 'es': 'Soy Mili, 14 años y 6 de diabética, odio la diabetes!!'} Image

I am mili, 14 years and 6 of diabetics, I hate diabetes !!

Mili16's profile photo   02/17/2018 6:17 a.m.

I don't know what to do with diabetes.

I think I need help, I've been with this disease for help, I honestly hate it.

14 years I have, for what?For my whole life to be ruined by this disease, seriously, as it can be, that so many things have taken years of studying and they cannot take out a cure for diabetes or for any other disease.

Explain me, because we have to suffer this, because my whole life I have to be with this, knowing that I will not arrive with many years, knowing that no one helps me to tell carbohydrates, knowing that within everything I am alone in this, knowing thatI will never feel that you feel to have a normal life, without punctures, without bruises, without pain, without carbohydrates, without calories, without sugars, with nothing.

Can you make my normal life?

I believe that nobody deserves this, I know that it is human nature and whatever, but they do nothing about it, since a lotSick, I hate living with this, I hate going to the doctor and that makes me feel as if I don't try, that makes me feel bad, that every time I go there is nothing new, and if there is, you have to pay a lot but a lot of moneyTherefore, not even a social work of?

I hate my life, except for my family and friends, and it is which reason I am alive.

Thank you, and yes, I need containment, tell me that you don't have to pay for it too.

Mili16's profile photo
Mili16
02/17/2018 6:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Mili16", courage.

It can be made normal life, with the conditioning of insulin.

I have been 33 years old, when I started, with 12, I thought the same, that I was not going to reach 20 "healthy" because I met people with 16 years with serious affectation in the vision (their diabetes was at birth) and people on dialysisWith 30 years, people who had a hospital admission at least once a year, and adds and continues.

The disease is bassinal, of course, for a lifetime, probably ...

I don't know how to count HC either, but you learn how much insulin you need for each meal, (although because you are younger, you should have access to a professional who will help you in that sense) today, I am still "healthy, without complications and my we have..... without comments, but I never remember that they have been below 7, and here we are.

Diabetes is your partner in life, a suitcase that you will not be able to abandon or forget, so, learn to take well with her.

Look for support in associations of your city, look at the future with optimism, because cure, who knows, but there has been any and from my perspective, that I started with swine insulin ..... that the fingers were strainers .....
You are not sick, you only have one disease, just like you are blonde or brunette or that you have checks, if you do not change that perception of yours, complicated to take it well.

As for money ..... Yes, it is true, and in that, it can be done little if there is not, but you have to take it as well as possible with the media at your fingertips and thank your family, that at least theYou have and support you.
Much encouragement and a lot of patience, that here 2+2 may not be 4, moreover, it is almost never.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/17/2018 9:31 a.m.

@"Mili16" I agree with what @"merchem" has told you, and I add that we have all gone through bad times with diabetes, the forum is full of issues and comments of people who have found themselves in a situation just likeYours, don't despair, potholes overcome.

Diabetes is a continuous bass, we cannot disconnect, but you can have a good life and long, you can have fun, have fun, have a partner, work, etc ... you can have practically the same opportunities as other people in the future, soCourage !!, give yourself time to grow and overcome these difficulties that we all share !!

I copy you some issues that can help you:

Link
Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
02/17/2018 11:28 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

What insulins do you use?With the slow and fast slow, you can make a very normal life, with freedom of schedules and meals.
It can become another routine, without major problems.
Whenever you get a good treatment.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/17/2018 11:35 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Mili16", the first thing you have to do is change your perspective on diabetes, which is very damn it will not deny anyone, but you can be perfectly happy, do practically the same things as a person without diabetes and havedreams and fight for them.You are at a wonderful and complicated age at the same time, do not stop doing anything you want, the only thing that differentiates you is that you have to bring control that others do not, and you have to learn to carry that control, it is very simple to tellHydrates, you only need some hydraphs accounting tables and from there learn to know how much insulin you need for the hydrates you are going to ingest.Ask for help to family, friends or even us, we can teach you, but above all talk to your endocrine and show you well.Enjoy life, because if you do things well and you don't get to Viejecita, it will be because a car has caught you or a jarron has fallen in your head, before because of diabetes

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
02/17/2018 11:59 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

I no longer hate diabetes, I think I have never hated it, you just have to "throw it into the backpack", incorporate it into your work every day ... point.I lead an absolutely normal life with good control and nobody looks at me as a patient, absolutely no one.Right now I am with my coworkers and with my insulin bomb outside and taking something with them ... as they have told you, surely it is just a bad time and everything will happen: well controlled you will have a laga life and with quality, you'll see it!Courage, much encourage;)

JPR's profile photo
JPR
02/17/2018 12:03 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

I suppose that everyone at some point has felt what you feel right now.But hating it will lead you not to wear a good self -control as it happened to me.And it will lead you to regret every day. There are many days even now that it has been 20 years that I say again puncture.Again having to get up for hypoglycemia.But he thinks that luckily within the bad we can lead a totally normal life.That with good control you will get where you want to arrive.He thinks that there are people who do not have our luck and that there are no treatments that heal their diseases, not even control it what our case is.That will not even come to turn 14.Life is something wonderful that is worth living.And although now you can't see it because you are very young and you see everything black as you goWe can change, to include it in our life is the solution.Think that if you do not accept the disease as you want others to see it normal.Much encouragement I supported the people who love you and take care of yourself being angry with the world will only make us harm ourselves
All the best

Jess's profile photo
Jess
02/17/2018 1:15 p.m.

Hi Mili16.
I think everything has told you.
In case it helps you, I will tell you that, in addition to diabetes (I have almost from the same age as you), since I was four years old I have an imperfect osteogenesis (also known as glass bones).From that age to seven years I had seven femur fractures and, years later, I had two tibia fractures.I have been in a wheelchair for many years and that, added to diabetes, does not prevent me from leading a normal life.I leave, I drive, I go to the gym, to the pool ...;And with diabetes the same: I exercise (as I just said), I go with friends, as it was when it is third (always "accompanied" of insulin and the meter) ...;And I have never hated either.I have accepted them and adapted my life to those diseases.
As you have already told you, diabetes is a fucked disease but does not prevent normal life.You simply have to accept it, know her and "give war" day by day to show that you control her and not on the contrary.
Much encouragement, a lot of strength and, for whatever you want, here is the forum that, surely, someone will give you a hand.:)

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
02/17/2018 3:57 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

I subscribe everything that others have told you.
I do not hate the disease but I would lie if I did not tell you that I want to be normal again.I have lived normal 40 years and diabetes has changed my life.Neither better nor worse, different.I have learned to take care of myself, enjoy another way and I have adapted the disease to my life.I work, travel, go out and eat away from home.I do everything that I feel like but with control of what as and always loaded with insulin, glucometers, sugar, cookies, and a thousand more things that the girls carry in my bag :) Now I buy my biggest bags :)

You are in the fullness of adolescence.It is a difficult stage, feelings found, rebellion, revolutionized hormones but you have to live and enjoy it.I remember her as one of the best stages of my life.

It will be great and you will be a full person like any other.With all the opportunities you want for you.

Do not let diabetes prevent you with anything in this life.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/17/2018 7:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@ Mili16, the doctor does not have to scold you absolutely anything.
You have to know how difficult it is to stabilize this, take care that you have the best treatment, with flat and fast insulins.And try to give you a diabetological education that allows you to adapt rations and insulin doses, and normalize your life.
And worry about knowing how you are psychologically and if you need any other treatment that helps you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/17/2018 8:18 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I've been with diabetes for 22 years.I had a very long stage of denial and ignored my illness, until I took a good scare and realized that what I had to do was live with my diabetes.
It is very difficult to live with her, I know.But it is a lottery that has touched us without buying ballots.You have to get the idea that you have to live with it and that you have to do this coexistence as bearable.
There will be days to get up and hate her, but there will also be many days that you get up and fight with her.
Surround yourself with people who love you and help you take it and make your diabetes a way of life.It's hard, I know, but you have to be strong and learn to live with this.
A lot of strength @mili16 and you know that we are here for your good and your bad times.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
02/17/2018 11:02 p.m.

aaaaaaah, my dear @mili !!!How much I would give, @ani, for being your beautiful age and your "few years of sweetness" !!!That miracle would be so wonderful !!!
Although, I can assure you that also, in a very past era I had it and today, being "sweet" is part of my life (57an Dbtca type 1) and I try to take it in the best possible ways !!!
All in this forum, they are wise and experts and have explained you with a worthy patience of true teachers that are very aware that this is not easy for anyone but, as the DBTS is only for brave and warriors and you? ............ You are one of them !!!
So, @mili, my pretty "family", continues with a lot of courage and dusk and that you always tell us for this one, how are you !!!
We are waiting for you with open arms !!!A kiss from @ani>: D <

ani's profile photo
ani
02/18/2018 4:12 p.m.

@Mili16 You should not consent to the doctor scolding you under any circumstances, good doctors never scold their patients because they have the power to put themselves in the place of the patient, it is the bad doctors who

runing50's profile photo
runing50
02/18/2018 7:52 p.m.

The bad doctors are those who scold their patients at the inability to control the disease, that way the patient is the "bad" instead of them.We have all gone through that moment of rebellion that you have now, but before you incorporate our typical routines of the puncture, regime, etc., to your daily life, less likely you will have complications in the future.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
02/18/2018 7:58 p.m.

Mili16 .... beautiful and complicated years.
I know that at this time, what we tell you can help you, and that is desperate for all of us, ... you know why?, Because I know what you are feeling will happen, ... but today, this feeling to youIt makes you wrong and you suffer.You see everything black, when life is full of colors.
I don't have diabetes, but my two daughters and my husband have it.
My youngest daughter (today is 25 years old) debuted at the age of four, has no memories of how life is without clicking, without controls.When I was smaller than now;) hehehe, I always wondered "why me", ... I always replied "and why not?", Who would you pass it to?
At twelve he had his second admission to the hospital (the first was in his debut), .. He was in the ICU, I almost died, ... I couldn't stand his illness, being the only one among his friends and at schoolThat he had to puncture before eating, and also in having a disabled mental sister, all this was an explosive combo.She wanted to be normal !!!, but ... what is it normal?Seeing all the diseases that exist, of having to have one of them, .. I choose diabetes without hesitation.
I know that today you see everything black, when life is never black or white, in the middle you have millions of beautiful colors.I am sure that in a short time, you will start changing your mind, .. you will never love diabetes, but you will allow you to accept it and you will begin to notice the different colors that life offers you.
You say you need help,….But, ... do you allow them to help you?, you say that you have your friends and family, ... let them listen to them, they will tell you the same as any professional, more, if you open yourself and allow yourself to listen to them, you will see that together they will overcome this pump, because I am surethat they must feel fatal for not being able to help you.
Keep in this forum, and you will see how much containment they will give you, and I promise you that, soon ... you will leave this horrible feeling you have.
Don't be overcome ... even if you don't believe it, ... life is beautiful.

ibapatri's profile photo
ibapatri
02/19/2018 1:38 p.m.

Por orden de debut:
Anabel a los 4 hoy 25 años
Soledad a los 19 hoy 31 años, discapacitada mental severa e irreversible.
Mi marido Abel a los 59 hoy 62 años
Todos insulinodependientes

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.