{'en': 'Yesterday I turned a year with the diagnosis and we are in struggle', 'es': 'Ayer cumplí un año con el diagnóstico y estamos en lucha'} Image

Yesterday I turned a year with the diagnosis and we are in struggle

DiegoA's profile photo   02/05/2019 1:10 a.m.

Exactly one year ago, on February 3, 2018 I entered the Emergency Room with a sugar in almost 400 and a glycosilized in 13.5.

Fully decayed, dehydrated from so much urinating and above all, very concerned about diagnosis.

Yes they diagnosed me diabetes but they did not classify me for being the first time.Well, when I went out with my insulin dose, and the recipeium of diets, and lububres health projections, I cried, I cried with anger with myself, but on the other hand I got up and said that I was going to give the battle without honey plants or discouraging prognosis.

I resumed my sports activities that I had abandoned and resumed a lifestyle focused on controlling the disease not that she controlled me.

I approached this forum that although it is from Spain, it seemed the most sensible, and objective in terms of the subject and here I am sharing my story that arises day by day.If I have had ups but I already know them, and today I feel in excellent health.

Exercise took me to other levels, the energy returned to me and above all it helped me to dispense with insulin.I only have it in case of emergency and so far I have not had to use it more than twice since I cut it with the doctor's endorsement.I take metformin and I have my glucose very controlled.

It is recommended by all.I encourage them to the extent to them, exercise, but exercise that burn, moderate to intense, without hurry without despair to expect instant results, but know that if they are consistent, the results will let them know that they are going well.

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
02/05/2019 1:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Just tell you that just that day I diagnosed me I congratulate you how you have been so lucky and today is the day that I still do not control it and there are times that not low of 200 congratulations and remain asin

Rocio36's profile photo
Rocio36
02/18/2019 5:37 p.m.

rocio36 said:
just tell you that just that day I diagnosed me I congratulate you how you have it I have not had so much luck and today it is the day that I still do not control it and there are times that there are times thatNot under 200 congratulations and continue to

Rocio36, I have diabetes for 17 years and sometimes I can't control it either, I think everyone was happening to us, which sometimes goes to their air and drives us crazy.

mari's profile photo
mari
02/18/2019 9:34 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Congratulations for the good control Diegoa.
@Rocio36, @mari patience until we find the guideline, observe your body, that you eat, a little exercise, ... in the end it is achieved.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/19/2019 7:18 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
congratulations for good control Diegoa.
@Rocio36, @mari patience until we find the guideline, observe your body, that you eat, a little exercise, ... in the end it is achieved.

Ruthbia, I am well controlled after 17 years with diabetes I know her as if I had given her up, what she was trying to say was that there are times to get out of control because yes (at least to me).That they have patience, that this is not 2+2 = 4 that there are times that are 16😡

mari's profile photo
mari
02/19/2019 9:44 a.m.

Debut 2002

ruthbia said:
congratulations for good control Diegoa.

Ruthbia, I am well controlled after 17 years with diabetes I know her as if I had given her up, what she was trying to say was that there are times to get out of control because yes (at least to me).That they have patience, that this is not 2+2 = 4 that there are times that are 16😡

mari's profile photo
mari
02/19/2019 9:44 a.m.

Debut 2002

But that happens to us all ... And I think that worse for women for the hormonal effect.
Between rebound effects, uploads and hormonal descents .... This is a guyvive.
2+2 =?:#

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/20/2019 7:50 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, if I think women with hormone we have more complicated

Rocio36's profile photo
Rocio36
02/24/2019 1:10 a.m.

You have celebrated your day.

JorgeManuel's profile photo
JorgeManuel
01/07/2023 10:51 p.m.

Prediabetico desde 2021
(Sin medicación) Dieta y ejercicio

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.