Type 1 diabetes

Nuria5's profile photo   02/08/2019 11:45 a.m.

Hello, my name is Nuria, I am 60 years old and I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetis 5 years ago.

Nuria5's profile photo
Nuria5
02/08/2019 11:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome @nuria5, do not hesitate to ask any questions you have in this forum.I have only been with type 1 diabetes, 26 years old.Type 1 is more frequent to appear in young people, it is curious that it appeared to your 55 years.All the best ;)

Jotabono's profile photo
Jotabono
02/09/2019 11 a.m.

Good, I'm Javier, I'm 42 years old and I have been diagnosed with type one diabetes diagnosed.Today a little more discouraged because I had been a good week but this afternoon two hours to eat a good dish of integral pasta with vegetables, and after cleaning the aquarium and a little the kitchen, I got off at 56, I had put on how I have been doing several weeksthree fast insulin.And then before dinner it goes and I get 158 ​​....

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
02/22/2019 9:58 p.m.

You would take something when you were 56 and maybe you spent a little.But this is so.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/23/2019 12:07 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The downturn is to clean after eating.It will seem nonsense but I cleaned every Sunday just after breakfast and the same thing, I have come to be in 30 and without finding out.And indeed, then climb, because as Regina says, I spent sugar thinking that it was better and not ...

From what my endocrine told me, apparently, it should not be done "exercise" as soon after the insulin is activated because it activates more (or something like that 😅).

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
02/23/2019 7:44 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

The downturn is to clean after eating.It will seem nonsense but I cleaned every Sunday just after breakfast and the same thing, I have come to be in 30 and without finding out.And indeed, then climb, because as Regina says, I spent sugar thinking that it was better and not ...

From what my endocrine told me, apparently, it should not be done "exercise" as soon after the insulin is activated because it activates more (or something like that 😅).

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
02/23/2019 7:44 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Ok, thanks, if it would surely be what you say, I will try to rest longer after eating, thank you all

javiertierno
02/24/2019 11:01 a.m.

High with 138?disgusted with that value?Uffff then for me that value is ideal ... I wish it will recover from hicc as a strong hiccups below 180 ....

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/24/2019 11:12 a.m.

158, in any case the disgust more than anything was for the descent to 56

javiertierno
02/24/2019 2:51 p.m.

@javiertienero as he told you before @"niñaburbuja", any type of exercise and clean is not the New York marathon but I consider it exercising or having physical wear, with active insulin, it will make glucoseFaster, I want to think that this will have already taught you.If I have cleaning, or under the rapid insulin dose of breakfast or took advantage and put some more ration of carbohydrate or fruits.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/24/2019 4:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.