Questions and more questions.

Sorprendido's profile photo   02/13/2019 8:54 a.m.

Good morning
Can anyone tell me why the three -year insulin recipe needs an inspection visa to be bought in the pharmacy?
Can anyone tell me why a mutuality asks for a medical report every year indicating the use of the aforementioned Tresiba?And what about discounted, if there is no that report there is no insulin.Perhaps this diabetes can be cured at any time and I still didn't find out?
Can someone tell me whether to get some reactive strips, apart from previously going to the header, and pick them up personally in the company with their respective displacement to x kms, can they get even more obstacles?
Can anyone tell me why an endocrine report is needed every six months to treat a diabetic foot in the podiatrist?
Can anyone tell me when we will stop using paper recipes, envelopes and mail stamps to get so much carrier?
Someone can tell me when he is going to heal a bit of diabetes time because I begin to be very pissed off.

Greetings.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
02/13/2019 8:54 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

I can't answer your ask because I don't know the answer, but I understand that you are angry.They put many obstacles that are not necessary since we are not going to stop being diabetic.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/13/2019 9:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Go @Sortidido I can't solve it ... but if it's so roll, I would ask Toujeo and the SS (if you can), it's a bit simpler.
Of course, every month for material by appointment with the nurse.The recipe is electronic, they renew it annually.I don't even see the doctor

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/14/2019 7:50 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks Ruthbia, I thought about changing Toujeo, but this threeiba is doing very well.The endo told me that the toujeo was the concentrated lantus. I need to remember, but correct me.Here, in my area the SS say that even worse.We are somewhat forgotten and separated from the latest in media and treatments.

Greetings

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
02/14/2019 11:45 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.