{'en': 'Degree of disability in minors?', 'es': 'Grado de discapacidad en menores?'} Image

Degree of disability in minors?

hijodetroya's profile photo   04/01/2018 4:03 p.m.

Ask for a disability for diabetes!It is an insult
For my diabetics., for that one, I agree with @"clouds", for the others and like all the dbtcs of the world we are unique, each one assimilates and interprets their own need and convenience !!!
I only advise you, my great sweet family and, if they allow me, what in this forum are calmament and exchange opinions, examples, questions and knowledge of the experience already lived and that have given them good results;
It is worth it, obfusing for opposite comments!
I could say something with about my 60ans of dbts 1, and .... What ??? !!We are families and we must behave as such !!!OK???
A sweet carinos hug from @ani>: D <

ani's profile photo
ani
04/22/2018 8:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

vita said:
clouds I think you don't understand anything.And a child with diabetes is not a normal child and needs adult help (dependence).Requesting this aid is normal, the abnormal thing is that it does not exist.
And not all schools have nurses, rather the opposite.

The one that you have not had more means and that despite not having good control, I have read you in another thread, do not have consequences, do not apply to other people that if we can have complications even with good control.So do not underestimate the importance of this disease.

Surely does not have such clouds?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/23/2018 8:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.