{'en': 'Eversese for sale.', 'es': 'Eversense a la venta.'} Image

Eversese for sale.

solaria's profile photo   02/19/2018 5:01 p.m.

Boys, you can buy the Eversese.

It will be on sale through their respective hospitals, they do not sell it for free, this because a doctor has to implement.

Price:
Transmitter with one year warranty € 399.
Sensor 90 days € 839.
6 months sensor (from May) Value € 1399.
From the emotion I forgot to ask if VAT included.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
02/19/2018 5:01 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Mia Mother what prices !!!

FátimaGV's profile photo
FátimaGV
02/19/2018 5:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It goes expensive, my mother.I keep the freestyle at the moment.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
02/19/2018 5:30 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

I do not wear that even if they give it to me in the hospital.- They have to crack your arm to put a capsule inside with the danger of infections that it entails and after we have to wear a transmitter about 6 times larger than a freestyle sensor, Dexcom or Medtronic and to finish off the price, I do not predict a great future to the Coharro this.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/19/2018 9:10 p.m.

I think absolutely the same as you, @"sigsauer"
I don't put that or joke either ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
02/19/2018 10:22 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

There are no need for so many meters.Only one reliable and very small.Chincheta size.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/20/2018 1:42 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

And cheaper or totally or partially financed @"regina"

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/20/2018 9:01 a.m.

@"Regina" and @"sigsauer" that would be ideal, something very small and also financed but is complicated.The problem of these things (separate financing) is that if you want you to store data or send them to another device you need a Bluetooth transmitter and that occupies.The Evennce seems to me that the part that inserts in the arm is well, which is small but then the transmitter is a pot.The Free have managed to be smaller because they have taken away the part of alarms that Bluetooth implies and the pot would make bigger.As technology progresses I suppose I will improve and I hope they also make them more and more reliable.The good thing about this is that there is some competition and that will make devices improve.The more brands take a continuous meter better for us, more options and more competition between them.I am waiting to see if any China like Xiaomi gets into this, in mobile phones they have managed to get devices equal or better than competition and at a much lower price.If they get into this they will do the same.At the moment they have a glucometer that must be very reliable, small and very cheap (both the glucometer and the pulls).I am waiting to buy it and try it because those who give you here Social Security are shit, at least the one I have is not at all.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
02/20/2018 9:42 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

If you buy an Eversese device ... where do they put it on you?In the SS?If so, is it uncommon for a private company to look at a paste and use public resources for its private activity?
As long as it is not in the Public Services portfolio of the SS, it does not seem moral to be done like this: if you have pasta, it happens that we put your Everseense, but take your strips package to click your fingers and do not spend many.

19lajara's profile photo
19lajara
02/20/2018 12:56 p.m.

debut:1993. HbA1c: 6.1% (12/02/24). Desde Marzo 2024 intentando entender a mi nueva pareja, una Ypsopump con CamdiabFx.
..., Deporte, deporte, alguna carrera corta, media distancia, Marathon Valencia 2017, Marathon Frankfurt 2016, 1/2 Maratón Zaragoza 2016; Maratón Zaragóza 2015; ...

hahaha you're right, I imagine it will be in private centers .....

erpla's profile photo
erpla
02/20/2018 1:19 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Whaaat!What happens that if you are not rich you cannot access a continuous quality measurement, and I here fighting with the blucon and mobile ... that snaps because I was very interested in this CGM

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
02/20/2018 10:35 p.m.

The problem is in social security, continuous glucose measurement is not a whim, it is a necessity to maintain the most controlled diabetes possible.And these tools are important for it.A shame that we have to pay these amounts for the bad manage of a few called politicians.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
02/25/2018 11:04 a.m.

Hello acinco more than a few politicians I would say some many politicians if they can do everything they are doing that it is to steal all but the poor cannot even opt for a little better quality life

Cleo's profile photo
Cleo
02/28/2018 8:59 a.m.

They have been detected with this three threads in which the Eversese meter is discussed.
We redirect this thread and the other found towards this thread
Link

It is important that we have all centralized information so that users can find everything without problems, if there are several threads it can be complicated.

Thank you.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/09/2018 11:53 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.