Hello everyone good morning I have a doubt

Eddygtz's profile photo   04/01/2018 10:49 p.m.

Approximately 1 and a half ago I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes I was in 216 on an empty stomach I have a history of diabetes but type 2 since my paternal grandfather and my aunt were type 2 and my mother and older brother are also type 2 diabeticDoctor I diagnostic type 1 for age and why there was cetones in the urine but I must say that at that time I was going through a very strong mola infection, the case is that he sent me with glibenclamid pills with metformin and after 5 daysTo take the pill they started giving me minor 60 approx hypoglycemia after breakfast, then left me alone with metformin and 15 days later my medicine took away and left me in pure diet I have read on the honeymoon and my question is this.Can you have a honeymoon without the first treatment of insulin?Or it may be type 2 as in the case of my brother and my mother by the way my brother diagnosed exactly at my age 28 years we were overweight I weighed 107 kilos measured 1.83 and I am 28 years old and I am Mexican.Thanks for your time and I wish you the best

Eddygtz's profile photo
Eddygtz
04/01/2018 10:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

A type 1 evolves fast.If you remain well, thinning and with the regime, it will be type 2., but they have to continue doing medical follow -up.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/02/2018 1:18 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello good night after 1 year of diagnosis.I still have no medication with diet I have had values ​​of 86 to 90 on an empty stomach and less than 120 after eating, and I have uploaded 10 kilos of weight, is that normal?

Eddygtz's profile photo
Eddygtz
03/02/2019 6:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Type 1 diabetes is easy to detect with analytics, measuring antibodies.
You have gain weight, it usually happens and type 2 diabetes. We usually be thin, there are exceptions, of course.
If you are well with a diet, I would only worry about lowering weight.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/02/2019 10:26 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.