Buy glucose level reader

Mariajose Velazquez Martin's profile photo   02/18/2019 11:06 a.m.

Hello!I am Diabetic type lada since the age of 27 and I want to buy a reader of glucose levels to be able to better regulate hemoglobin.
The fact is that I read and read and I am not sure what to do ... you could advise me about this. Thank you very much!

Mariajose Velazquez Martin's profile photo
Mariajose Velazquez Martin
02/18/2019 11:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not know if in these cases social security provides it, asks in your health center.I understand that being between type 1 type 2 diabetes should give it to you.

mari's profile photo
mari
02/18/2019 12:26 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

I sign up for what Mari says.In your health center you should give you a meter and strips.And they must give you instructions, which they have not given you either.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
02/18/2019 4:32 p.m.

mari said:
I do not know if in these cases it provides social security, asks in your health center.I understand that being between type 1 type 2 diabetes should give it to you.
mario_s said:
I sign up for what Mari says.In your health center you should give you a meter and strips.And they must give you instructions, which they have not given you either.

Hols!Thanks for answering ... but I think I have not explained myself well ... with glucose levels meter I referred to those who put the patches in the arm ... I do not clarify with which one I should buy ... those in my cdad.They give it to those under 18 ... but not to the rest. I have 24 years old being diabetic.

Mariajose Velazquez Martin's profile photo
Mariajose Velazquez Martin
02/24/2019 2:17 p.m.

Ahhhh !!!I put the freestyle I have to buy it either is the social security.

mari's profile photo
mari
03/05/2019 4:10 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.