How is sensitivity calculated?

Beatriz10's profile photo   04/06/2018 5:31 p.m.

Good afternoon guys, I have a doubt that is martyred and that I don't know how to calculate my sensitivity factor.I know that it should be done if we have high sugar, they have told me that to know how many more units you should put on, you must first subtract the ideal sugar (it depends on whether it is before eating or after) less the sugar you have at that time;Then you divide it by your sensitivity factor ... but that is ... I don't know how to calculate that sensitivity factor :(

Beatriz10's profile photo
Beatriz10
04/06/2018 5:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You just have to see what a fast unit lowers you.If you are 200 and you stay in 150, at two hours of getting a quick, your sensitivity factor will be 50.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/06/2018 6:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Beatriz10" I recommend that you read this issue.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
04/06/2018 7:23 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much Fer and Regina.I thank your interventions very much, I miss a little

Beatriz10's profile photo
Beatriz10
04/08/2018 3:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.