I can't connect another mobile with my miao sensor

chiki's profile photo   02/20/2019 7:17 p.m.

Hello, good afternoon.
My name is Jorge and I just acquired the Miao Miao sensor ... I think it is exceptionfollower mode) to also be able to watch the data, but I can't connect this second mobile ... someone who can give me a hand to know the process to do it?
Also ask if polar has the possibility of configuring it to be able to see the data on its screen .. and if it were not so ... I would look at the buying a smart watch but only if the sugar data appears on the screen and not having to look continuouslyThe mobile ... thanks in advance !!.
My mobile is iPhone 6 and the application I use is spike;If I had to buy watch, it would be an iWatch.
All the best

chiki's profile photo
chiki
02/20/2019 7:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Link

Turn around here to see if you are lucky, there is also some thread to connect a 2nd mobile with Nightscout, they are all in English or Italian but the Google translator is miracles.

If they are closed groups or you are discharged or enters the Miaomiao Facebook group that is open and surely there will be some tutorial to connect with a follower mobile.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/20/2019 8:18 p.m.

I have tried anyway and I can't connect the other mobile follower mode ... On Facebook they don't clarify it either ... I still put Miao Miao on your page the way to do it ..

chiki's profile photo
chiki
03/10/2019 11:02 a.m.

I do not know Spike.In XDRip (the one used on Android) they have a setting function that is "automatic configuration" using a bar code that scan on the other mobile and already remains as a follower.In addition, the follower has to put on the Follower at the hardware data source.That scan what it does is modify the synchronization group of the Microphone using a key of the Google service.As your application is not Android it is possible that I use icloud or similar.You can also ask the application developer

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/10/2019 5:39 p.m.

Thank you very much for the info !!I will put mail to the sensor

chiki's profile photo
chiki
03/10/2019 5:47 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.