I have been like 2 months without knowing that it was diabetic. What consequences have you been able to have?

Dixon's profile photo   02/24/2018 8:06 p.m.

Well that.On January 12, I was disgusted with type 1 diabetes since I went down to emergency for another reason and in the blood they saw that ... the fact is that I had been 2 months or more with symptoms but I did not know anything about the disease of the symptoms or anything... eating fatal and Christmas.I speak of donuts, hamburgers, etc.I arrived at 500, but surely the previous two months would have had even higher peaks.Has it been too long?What could have been seriously harmed?I am scared because I am very bad now with stones in the kidney, cold all the time still being hot, especially my feet, tachycardias, weird things in the heart ... the fact is that urine and blood are fine according to doctorsof urgencies that have treated the cramps that have given me, but I am very afraid for my life ...

Dixon's profile photo
Dixon
02/24/2018 8:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I lost 8 kilos at that time since I was all the time.Now since diabetes I have lost another 6 in a month and a half.Weight 79 right now with 1.74 high as a man.I can't control the diet although sugar.Without pure hydrates in bread plan, potatoes and that is difficult to keep the weight eating healthy.But if the sugar I don't control it so well ...

Dixon's profile photo
Dixon
02/24/2018 8:09 p.m.

Dixon@ Diabetes is a background race, it is not a sprint.
Complications are long term, much longer.
Weight loss is normal, and now, if you don't eat donuts .... Well, you still lose weight, it is what you have to improve the diet.
The stones in the kidney are something that I do not think is related to diabetes and the cold when it is hot, where do you live?In the Canary Islands, in tropical zone?
Anyway, I think you should reassure yourself and pay attention to your medical team or look for other specialized help before going crazy with anxiety.

Much encouragement and patience.

PS: I always have cold feet and here I continue, with 33 years with my friend diabetes.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/24/2018 8:28 p.m.

merchem said:
dixon@ diabetes is a background race, it is not a sprint.
Weight loss is normal, and now, if you don't eat donuts .... Well, you still lose weight, it is what you have to improve the diet.
The stones in the kidney are something that I do not think is related to diabetes and the cold when it is hot, where do you live?In the Canary Islands, in tropical zone?
Anyway, I think you should reassure yourself and pay attention to your medical team or look for other specialized help before going crazy with anxiety.

PS: I always have cold feet and here I continue, with 33 years with my friend diabetes.

merchem said:
dixon@ diabetes is a background race, it is not a sprint.

The truth is that I am a lost hypochondriac.Many things are happening to me in a short time and I am scared of my health.I find rare symptoms in my body that did not exist before.But well, I suppose the body was used to bad, and now with good habits it has to get used (I hope).Congratulations on those 33 years of diabetes.How many do you have or with how many debuts?All the best

Dixon's profile photo
Dixon
02/24/2018 8:41 p.m.

@Dixon, if you are nervous, tell the doctor to give you something for anxiety, to have a very bad time.
Everything will be solved, two months of diabetes do not harm.The kidney calculations will take them away.
We all tell you that you take it easy and that you will get old, because you are going to take care of yourself.But you have to learn little by little and calmly.

The slow in the buttock is going very well (somewhere I read that you put it on the legs, but there it hurts more.)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/24/2018 8:52 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@dixon, if you are nervous tell the doctor to give you something for anxiety, to go very badly.
Everything will be solved, two months of diabetes do not harm.The kidney calculations will take them away.
We all tell you that you take it easy and that you will get old, because you are going to take care of yourself.But you have to learn little by little and calmly.

The slow in the buttock is going very well (somewhere I read that you put it on the legs, but there it hurts more.)

Yes ... I also have arterial hypertension because I am by values ​​about 15-9 ..... How do I reduce those values?I want to do everything perfect to last for many years (I only ask for 25 more and reach 50, but with all the complications I get hysterical and I only think that I am going to die soon. I have to start solving my life already, and in fact I alreadyI am doing.

Dixon's profile photo
Dixon
02/24/2018 9:33 p.m.

You will reach 80 or more.
My daughter has been with diabetes for 23 years and the analytics and the background are still without any damage.And treatments continue to improve more and more.
The tension will be nervous, you will surely have it better if you take it quietly at home.
That they give you something to remove that anxiety, lexatin or orpidal in low dose, but that returns tranquility.
No problem !Be calm.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/24/2018 10:24 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Dixon@ surely the tension also improves, weight loss helps normally and sport as well.
I was diagnosed with 12 years and my values ​​have not been as good as they should during the last 5 years, or as good as they say they should have been and still here I am.
Now you have to learn to live in another way, read, ask and understand, especially understand, live the day to day, you can do everything, but knowing how (as it affects you to a simple paracetamol, as it affects an leisure time,how will your sugar behave).
Knowledge is power ...... to be able to do everything and for a long time.
Breathe deeply, and continue forward.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/24/2018 11:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.