Hello everyone and thanks in advance for sharing your diabetes self -control ... I've been in this for many years and, although there are great advances, I think it can still be improved more ...

I am in the same problem that you have indicated others: Abbott has left me hanging !!!
I asked for the 4 -sensor package 10 days before my trip to London ... and yesterday (20 days later) I have received the ABBOTT message that have delay in the delivery of the orders and will make them in order of order ...
That is, now I am in London and the sensors will arrive at my house in Madrid with a delay of at least two weeks to the usual ...
Here, as you know, almost everything is more expensive.But a pharmacist can get one or two sensors at a good price (£ 50, + -)
The problem is that here in England the free freestyle sensors go in mmol/l
That is, probably my "Spanish" reader will not be worth the new "English" sensor ... and my phone does not have NFC (that is, it does not admit the FreeLink application)

Please, do anyone know if the free reader can be configured to read in MMOL when I put the "English" free sensor here?

P.S.Here, the free "English" reader is sold separately: it costs £ 67

Does anyone know how to give me a solution?THANKS A LOT