Protein and insulin

Kallens's profile photo   02/26/2018 3:09 p.m.

Well, I have proven that if, as few carbohydrates, glucose measures (50 and 70 CH) are stabilized, the issue is that my weight decrease but it was almost pure water and I have kept but I started exercising and I started down slowly but to theAt the end of weight and the issue is that I want to climb to create muscle mass and my endocrinologist said that proteins have to be the necessary for your growth and daily exercise then he told me to rise to gain weight and the problemI do not gain weight and I see it in 15 more days and scientific and chemical studies prove that the proteins rise glucose but more slowly then it makes sense to reach the next meal a little so that as several ounces of proteins by food and myquestion is whether with this problem I should change my insulin Lantus for one of those regular ones, my guide in this Dr Bernstein says according to his studies in patients and medicine must be tested with the insulin and help of the doctor, if the sugar is a bitUPLOAD THE REGULAR INSULIN AND SO PROGRESSSE Until weight gauses and well my other doubt would also be if this works with the 24 -hour for the protein ascents between food or is better in that aspect that I think is what makes effectFor 16 hours something like that.

Kallens's profile photo
Kallens
02/26/2018 3:09 p.m.

DM1 - 18/01/18
HbA1c - Aun no
Lantus 22u Mañana y 2 en la noche
Novorapid 6-12 Unidades (varia, no suelo pasar de 10 U)

I mean with the Lantus that if it works with this being testing or fails to flatten those little increases between meals

Kallens's profile photo
Kallens
02/26/2018 3:16 p.m.

DM1 - 18/01/18
HbA1c - Aun no

The regular dr Berstein uses it instead of the rapid.The Lantus will have to keep using it because you need some that cover you 24 hours.
The theme would be if you change Novorapid for regular.He recommends it for those who follow its strict feeding plan because the protein goes up later and the regular adapts better.I use Humalog as fast, which is the style of the novorapid and it is good, it does not climb me between meals.In your case I would tell you that you expect a little to get to know more as your profiles are and to pass the honeymoon.When you have been making finer adjustments for longer.If you see that the novorapid is doing very badly because if you can value the regular.But you better look before as you are from 3-4 hours of eating that is when the protein will begin to get on.
And for what you put, you go just.50 is very low.In 70 you are at the limit but if you stay stable, it is fine, but less is dangerous.Try to adjust it so as not to get so low.If you have a continuous meter when you are in 70 look at each other so that you do not go down anymore and if you do not have it, try to be a little higher (80-90) to avoid lows.I in 70, if I am stable, not as anything but I look every 15 - 20 minutes with the Free in case it goes down.If I am below 70 as something that uploads a little to be in 80-90 that is safer.
The dowers are dangerous and if you get used to being in 50 you can give yourself a hypo without symptoms and that you are unconscious.Probably when taking little time and those fair controls are not noticing symptoms in those values ​​but it is normal with less than 70 to start scoring something and with 50 or less already notice clear symptoms of hypoglycemia.That would be ideal to be sure that you will not have an asymptomatic hypo, which is very dangerous.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
02/26/2018 5:31 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Those low numbers are my hydrates, my blood glucose does not get it out of 70 normally in 74 I have a fine tremor in 60 sudo and so but since I follow the Dr Bernstein I have not had hypos or hyper but I will support me in the doctor for a second opinion forgiveFor my writing.

Kallens's profile photo
Kallens
02/26/2018 5:56 p.m.

DM1 - 18/01/18
HbA1c - Aun no

I am glad to know that someone else investigates other treatments because the truth is hypoglycemia stressed me, having to walk with something sweet etc

Kallens's profile photo
Kallens
02/26/2018 5:58 p.m.

DM1 - 18/01/18
HbA1c - Aun no

Because in my case the toujeo (which is a new version of the flattest lantus) covers it or that the protein does not upload me just.But I think it will depend on the person, I know of people who use the regular because it is better than the fast.At the moment I am doing well so that I have not considered changing because I do not want to have more insulinas and if one day as with more hydrate the regular would not help me because it would do a lot of peak after eating.And there are days that for dinners away from home as more hydrate.

If you are interested, ask to enter this Facebook group:

Link

We are a few who make low diet in hydrates following as a reference to DR Berstein (some more strict and others less) and share information, experiences, recipes, doubts, etc.One of the members has translated some chapters of DR Bersteins so that people who do not know English can read something.

You also have the English group called "Typeonegrit".There are quite strict to DR Berstein and you can also find a lot of information if you manage with English.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
02/26/2018 6:15 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Thank you very much really

Kallens's profile photo
Kallens
02/26/2018 6:17 p.m.

DM1 - 18/01/18
HbA1c - Aun no

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.