Hello and consult MUFACE-ADESLAS

ginsanro's profile photo   02/26/2019 8:12 a.m.

Hello.
My son has just debuted with type 1 diabetes. We are still in the
Hospital assimilating the stick and adjusting insulin doses.
We have MUFACE Adeslas although in Junior we will assess social security, it will depend on the experience in these months.
I have a thousand questions but I will start with these:
- The reactive strips are given to us in Adeslas, they are prescribed, you have to see recipes ...?
- The lancetas, how do they give them to you?
- Free freestyle how it is managed to put it on my son?

Thanks, greeting to all

ginsanro's profile photo
ginsanro
02/26/2019 8:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Be careful that the period of change is May 31 I think.The lancetas if you give them but claim them to MUFACE and pay them when buying them in pharmacy.The Free can already claim it if the company does not give it to you by being registered in the BOE.If you are from a CCAA where social security gives all social security you can also claim it as long as it is registered in the Bulletin of your CCAA that if they give it must be.
If you have a child you can ask MuFACE to look at it too, there are help for technological media as well.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/26/2019 8:37 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I will look at Dexcom because it seems better than freestyle.
My community is Andalucia but I understand that if it is not in the National Health portfolio I would not enter MuFACE.
Freestyle if Dexcom is looking at him.
Thank you

ginsanro's profile photo
ginsanro
02/26/2019 8:50 a.m.

There is some person of Valencia with a bomb and MUFACE attended by private health who have given him Dexcom, as well as those of public health.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/26/2019 9:29 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Well, some light we see.
In Adeslas they have given us today 300 lancetas, 300 strips and 300 needles.They have told us that the pediatrician will make us a report with the number of strips that we need and with this just go to an Adeslas office and give them to us.
Freestyle enters and with a medical prescription there should be no problems.That has told us.Above it is our pediatrician who prescribes it for the company so we are seeing light.When we go, I will ask if there is a possibility of changing the freestyle for the Dexcom that I like much more for my son.I will tell you.

ginsanro's profile photo
ginsanro
02/26/2019 11:47 a.m.

ginsanro said:
well, because some light we see.
In Adeslas they have given us today 300 lancetas, 300 strips and 300 needles.They have told us that the pediatrician will make us a report with the number of strips that we need and with this just go to an Adeslas office and give them to us.
Freestyle enters and with a medical prescription there should be no problems.That has told us.Above it is our pediatrician who prescribes it for the company so we are seeing light.When we go, I will ask if there is a possibility of changing the freestyle for the Dexcom that I like much more for my son.I will tell you.

I arrive late, in MUFACE/ ADESLAS they give you everything, as for the Dexcom I no longer know, the rest yes.

It touched me with 37, and for the moment, also MUFACE ADESLAS

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
02/26/2019 1:25 p.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.