{'en': 'High glucose with type 2 diabetes', 'es': 'Glucosa Alta con diabetes tipo 2'} Image

High glucose with type 2 diabetes

Lorena Paz's profile photo   03/01/2019 12:30 a.m.

Hello,

Two weeks ago I put insulin Lantus, 18 units, but the glucose does not go down, I am in 250 to 350, I also take metformin 1000 with lunch and dinner.

I also take psychiatric remedies ... will you have something to do with these remedies that glucose to me?

I do the diet to the letter and I am not regularized ... help!

Thank you,

Lorena Paz's profile photo
Lorena Paz
03/01/2019 12:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!I imagine that you will have to upload units to the Lantus, I When I used it I went from 2 in 2 units, going up or going down, but in your case I would not know how to say

Tell your doctor to regulate you until you have 100% control and do it

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/01/2019 1:21 a.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

It seems that you have type 2 diabetes decompensated.You will have to add fast insulin with meals or a combination of intermediate and fast insulins (pre-messy) before breakfast and dinner for at least 2 months.Then you can return to your current treatment.I do not believe that psychiatric treatment is the cause.You must talk to your doctor

juanluis's profile photo
juanluis
03/01/2019 1:23 a.m.

Thank you very much. In these days I go to my diabetology.

Lorena Paz's profile photo
Lorena Paz
03/01/2019 6:52 p.m.

What do you eat?That is vital to understand the increase in glucose.If you have breakfast breakfast or orange juice or eat potatoes, rice, pasta, fruit in normal doses, you already have the 250 sugar rise.
Neither bread nor juices, nor pasta, nor cookies, nor cereals, nor sweets, all this increases the glucose to a high degree.
I discovered what the glucose uploaded with the freshlibre (which is not to trust 100 percent because it sticks some bands of tens of units of upward or downward glucose) m, since then it remains around the 7 glycada.Walk quickly for short periods, climb slopes, climb stairs all this "lower the glucose" now I am going to try with the 16 -hour intermittent fasting twice a week.Do not eat at night.

Juan Luis Manzano Andrés's profile photo
Juan Luis Manzano Andrés
03/02/2019 5:40 p.m.

Do not stop eating that way.If fast insulin is needed, it puts on.It is the hormone that the body needs to feed.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/02/2019 5:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Interesting!You will have to add fast insulin with meals or a combination of intermediate and fast insulins (pre-messy) before breakfast and dinner for at least 2 months.Then you can return to your current treatment.I do not believe that psychiatric treatment is the cause.You must talk to your doctor

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
03/09/2019 5:18 p.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.