Cooking in oil without oil is good ???

zorokuni's profile photo   03/01/2019 4:06 p.m.

Hello everyone, I hope they are fine.

Well, I want to tell you that I was looking for the way of cooking healthier but at the same time also eat some things that I really like, so I started watching advice videos and others and it turns out that I met this frying blog without oil without Link which certainly has many brands to talk about and also many models, and good to be honestWith you, I was very interested so I made the decision to buy one.

The truth is that the food is very good there but I would like to know if you believe that it is really healthythat we want to cook in the calmer way and once all this we add a tablespoon of oil to be able to complete and with that we would have enough, since the hot air that this boot machine will help us to make the food look andHave fried flavor but the amount of oil used is much lower.

It seems wonderful to me but I have mentioned before I do not know if it is a great idea to do this kind of thing, I already have it at home anyway, but when a meal knows well therefore it has to be harmful for ourBody, I don't know but for me that is like Murphy's law.

I would like to know their opinion regarding the use of these fryers because I really need to know if I can continue using it calm or it is better to stop using them

zorokuni's profile photo
zorokuni
03/01/2019 4:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not see any problem, nor do you see it to the microwave.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/02/2019 5:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have one and I am very happy, really.If there is any problem in using them, I do not know.The only paste is that it takes a little longer to cook the food, but otherwise well.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
04/22/2020 1:04 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Anyway, if you make the measurements, you make them coincide with the food there and check it ...same to another person.

anlica240404's profile photo
anlica240404
04/25/2020 10:07 p.m.

carussa said:
I have one and I am very happy, the truth.If there is any problem in using them, I do not know.The only paste is that it takes a little longer to cook the food, but otherwise well.

Hello, could you tell me what model do you have?I am seeing the recommendations in Mifreidorasinaceite.com and there are so many models that it is complicated.I like the rotating shovel but they are quite expensive.For now the one I like for quality price is princesses, thanks :)

avanti's profile photo
avanti
04/30/2020 5:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.