Loss of glucometer

sandri's profile photo   03/11/2019 11:29 a.m.

I have a problem, I have left a week of travel and between suitcases, insulinas and others, with the rush, I do not know if I have left, or it has been lost along the way, the glucose meter.Change of Autonomous Community, do you know if in Social Security they give it, or will I have to look for a pharmacy and buy it?

sandri's profile photo
sandri
03/11/2019 11:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Being type 1 talk to your sick or educator@ and give you a new glucometer, if you don't wantBenefit they take it in reactive strips.- To my Abbott it has given me 2 glucometers without putting any problems.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/11/2019 12:26 p.m.

I think it refers more to at the time of the trip, right?

I think that either you go to the pharmacy to be measured, that it seems like a pain, or you buy the strips of the urine, which are measured glucose and ketone by colors and to get out of the step it serves you.

I guess you can buy some, but I don't know if you get profitable, to replace it, if you have lost it, call the laboratory or nursing.

They have always told me that you have to have the machines in duplicate, just in case, and they have always given them free

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/13/2019 8:13 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

Buy another there is no other brother!Knight Nomas!How is your blood sugar?

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
03/13/2019 9:44 p.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

He is already solved, I went to a health center and gave it to me.The only thing that only gave it to me with 10 strips to measure and I had to buy, € 45 cost me when they give them to social security ...

sandri's profile photo
sandri
03/13/2019 10:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.