Why is the basal as variable?

FERLE's profile photo   03/19/2019 9:12 p.m.

In my case at least and thanks to what pump can I make immediate changes, but I move a lot with temporary basals to keep me in rank, does it not happen to you?It was curious, I was 15 exact days with the augmented basal, I had a 0.800/hour pattern and I had to climb to 0.900 those 2 weeks since it seems that I fell short and today I am going down again because they gave me 2 hypos and it seems to bethat now I have been basal and I go down .. it happens to you that it is that way of variables?I know each one is a world but we are here to share experiences.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
03/19/2019 9:12 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

For women it is normal for hormonal cycles.I change several times a month.I do not use pump but I have to climb the basal and the rapid several days, then when the hypos begin, to reduce.And so every month.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/20/2019 7:34 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Today I woke up with Hip:/ to continue with the storm

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
03/20/2019 12:13 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

As they tell you in women it is normal.In my case I make adjustments every week and I upload about 6 units of blows

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
03/20/2019 11:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

But I am a man hehe, I am not normal in men but that is my case I always adjust both up and down every so often.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
03/21/2019 12:37 a.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

ferle said:
but I'm a man hehe, I don't know how normal men but that is my case I always adjust both up and down every so often.

It could be for sport.I don't know if you do, but that also affects much hours later.The effect also varies according to the type of sport.The issue is quite complicated.And it could also be hormones generated by nerves or stress although consciously does not realize.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
03/21/2019 10:41 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

The truth is that the Gym left a long time ago, I always say that I will return but I never return .. what I always do is tape 3 times a week that I know that aerobic exercise contributes a lot to insulin sensitivity.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
03/21/2019 11:43 a.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.