Whichever in the afternoon

Cristinaaaa's profile photo   03/23/2019 6:45 p.m.

Hello!
I've been with this diabetes since June.The truth is that I need very little insulin for the moment, but there is something that I cannot control, and that is that in the afternoon they always give me dirty, I click something or not when eating and having the postpandrales well.
I tell the endocrine and change the abasaglar to Levemir, which I put now at night (the Abasaglar put it at three in the afternoon).The truth is that I have tried to get less and dawn in high mornings, around 130. I am quite fed up and I don't know what to do.I have the feeling that in the morning I lack more insulin and in the afternoon I am left over.Also with this hypoglycemia I do not stop gaining.

Cristinaaaa's profile photo
Cristinaaaa
03/23/2019 6:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Perhaps you should use insulin Levexir twice a day to control the moments in which you need more or less insulin.
And you should control the amount of rapid absorption carbohydrates that you eat to trace hypoglycemia and not fat;Use the rule of 15.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
03/23/2019 9:06 p.m.

You can change the slow schedule, but the first thing I would do would be to lower dose of slow.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/25/2019 1:52 p.m.

I don't know why it puts those insulins ... with a levemir are two punctures .., there are more flat and longer.
I do not know how you would be in the posts, but the truth is that no treatment will get the perfect control ... the best with snack a bit you have already avoided hypos, ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/25/2019 8:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Leveling for children I can still understand but for adults, the truth is that I do not know why it continues to recipe, my endocrine no longer prescribes even lantus unless it is a very special case of allergy to threeiba or toujeo.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/25/2019 8:54 p.m.

I see the less useful only if you have very different basal needs for the day and at night and put it in 2 doses.If they are more or less the same best toujeo or threeiba that are flat and endure 24 hours.For very active people during the day they need much less than at night, if it makes sense to be leveled in two doses, but in most cases they do not.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
03/26/2019 2:52 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.