Methods ... complementary?🍃

noko1987's profile photo   03/28/2019 1:45 a.m.

Hello good!

(The first thing, I'm sorry if you can't talk about this here, I will not put keywords, but it is indirectly known, if it does not proceed, that some admin deletes the post, but it seemed interesting to comment.)

Well, I've been going around this matter for a long time that I would like to know your opinion.

It is on methods of controlling, or rather, decreasing blood glucose.The case, what do you think about the green plant that is smoked?(I don't know if I can comment directly hahaha)

Well, that, I commented, I spent a time with glucocorticoidTotal that I tried smoking ... and indeed, from +300 I went down to perfect 125.

I do not rely on studies, nor websites, nor anything, it is enough for me and my own experience serves me, the plant is, lower the glucose levels.It seems that it depends on the type, it affects more or less, but it lowers it.

Has anyone tried it?Tell me!I want to know everything hahaha

What I do not understand, is why it does not take advantage of the things that life puts us in the face ... that investigate more and stop giving ass with prohibitions several hahaha

If it is scientifically demonstrated that it reduces the levels ... why not use it as a complementary method, in plan, replace a puncture of few units (for example) or squeeze to the maximum, the enzyme or whatever it takes to cause the descent,and get something different!

And cinnamon ??They also say it regulates the levels ...

We are bored of insulin, insulin and more insulin !!We want something new !!Hahahaha 😆 😆 😆 👏🏽 👏🏽

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/28/2019 1:45 a.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

@NOKO1987 Greetings.I don't know anything about the green plantita.I ask you;You may be anxious/ nervous/ overwhelmed etc.And the mood would raise glycemia and the plant will relax?

solaria's profile photo
solaria
03/28/2019 11:10 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Hello:
Regarding marijuana and diabetes, I had not heard anything.
Yes, it is true that in the US (and other countries) there is therapeutic marijuana (for other diseases) and this is where, I think, that researchers should delve (insulin opioid interaction).
As for cinnamon, I had heard something (more than 15 years ago, with little effect and only for type 2 diabetes).

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
03/28/2019 11:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good!

Thanks for the answers!

@Solaria, because in that specific case it is possible that I am affecting my nerves to see that I did not go down, but it has not been the only time, I don't always consume, but once again, yes, and it is a bit like, I have toDower fast units whenever I do.

Not being an exact science, it is a bit proof and error, but in the end it is like everything.

@Mamarvazq I had heard of therapies to discuss issues of pain and others, I even saw relatively recently, that marijuana shops were opening, treated to eliminate THC or varieties with very little psychotropic content.

I have tried a legal variety, which they sell in the Netherlands and nose where more, like the liar tobacco packages and the effect of the descent did it to me the same, chance?I don't know, but they should get more out of this that we know has potential, don't you think?

It will be forms, it is not necessary to be smoked, they could get it out of many formats, pills, tea bags, as a seasoning, I don't know ..

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/28/2019 12:30 p.m.

You will have to errize with the active component of marijuana.There are studies that relate it to psychotic outbreaks.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/28/2019 1:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Be careful with the active component of marijuana.There are studies that relate it to psychotic outbreaks.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/28/2019 1:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Marijuana never smokes with diabetes, but if I take and it is the Terere that has yerba mate and I can tell you that it goes down glucose but not significantly.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
03/28/2019 1:57 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

My dad takes cinnamon but I really don't know if he has served him.Alfalipoic acid is also helpful.I leave you a link so you can read from the most Link

mariaforte19's profile photo
mariaforte19
04/16/2019 12:06 a.m.

As Regina says, what I know for sure for my work, and then the numerous studies that are, is that the THC that cannabis has increases the probability of psychotic outbreak and/or schizophrenia ... very often related to theamount taken.

In adolescence something smoked (very little) and the truth is that it never caused me to reduce blood glucose ...

Greetings

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
04/19/2019 11:51 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

I do not smoke today but I have smoked for many years and my glucose has never lowered me in that way.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/20/2019 12:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

My mother !!My mother, I am not even think !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
04/21/2019 10:39 a.m.

With that tendency to peripheral neuropathy that we have the "graceful" with a DMT1, look, do not talk to me of smoking that I have already had a scare that made me pass from 3 packages to 0 in two days.There is a very natural remedy to lower glycemia, it is called insulin, and it is coincidentally what my body does not produce, so I find it very appropriate to provide the "component" that lacks.What is a latazo?Already, I have noticed something: D

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
04/21/2019 10:41 a.m.

Hello!Well, in my experience something does go down.The problem?Well, the hunger that gives you then ends with any descent you have experienced!I believe that the descent is due to what they have already commented here, the decrease in tension and inflammatory that is scientifically proven (eye, I will not be defender of science, because what is more than proven, is thatScience has its own interests and moves around and based on them), but anyone who has smoked knows about this (and if you are a woman, you know that some openwork during the days of the period, it is much better than a 600mgs ibuprofen).Apart from this option, I would recommend that you be encouraged to try Stevia (infusion made from stevia sheet).It is cheap (the sheet bag comes out in tono at 4 Eur) and lasts type 2 months.I take an infusion of Stevia when I went to sleep and another on an empty stomach.And for 1 month I have added to the same infusion, when it is boiling, a teaspoon of climbing.Anyway, testing everything natural that can benefit/help.I am type 1 diabetics, but I only put myself slowly, 8 units), because not as nothing carbohydrtao (apart from vegetables, fruits and nuts) and I am very rigorous with daily sport (path 2 hours a day and 3 times byWeek supplement with weights).Good day!

Leti's profile photo
Leti
04/23/2019 1:07 p.m.

Thank you all for commenting!

In the end, each one comes into play.I get off ... hahaha, not all varieties, yes, I don't know, I have not done a study but I wouldn't mind hahaha.

The theme of cinnamon, had heard what he maintains, but I don't know more, and I have tried the Stevia as sweetener, but touched, in "saccharin" pills or powned sweetener bags and I don't like anything ...

I imagine that it will not be the same as natural, I would not mind try either 😆😆, I'm not tea 🍵, but chamomile, tilas and that if I take, I like hahaha.

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
04/23/2019 7:48 p.m.

Leti, science is a methodology to acquire knowledge in a verifiable way by anyone, it can hardly have interests.

Pedro Páramo 's profile photo
Pedro Páramo
04/28/2019 6 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.