Integible pattern changes

MaraMarita's profile photo   04/01/2019 9:10 a.m.

Hello people, I tell you to see if someone understands what happens to me and can give me a hand.I have been diabetic I for 23 years and after the first years of perfect control I began to have changes in the pattern inexplicably, ... I pass through phases such as insulin resistance to others in which I have to lower myself a lot of theBasal and fast dose.I have looked at the menstruation phase, emotional changes, the phases of the moon and all the adjoining stars but I can't find a reason that justifies it.I spend days from one state to another, sometimes it lasts more sometimes ... it is a mess because having no pattern I don't know what to stick to and I always go behind the change.It's like having two different diabetes .... very desperate

Diabetics 1 For 23 years, Toujeo 27u., Novorapid according to HC dose, last hemoglobin 7: 1

MaraMarita's profile photo
MaraMarita
04/01/2019 9:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Maramarita sport ...?I have times that the same thing happens to me and I blame it for more sports weeks than others.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/01/2019 10:47 a.m.

I do a lot of sport and, although when I do more intense sports in a continuous way I clearly teach and I have to regulate the basal a lot, I do not find a correlation between the sport I do and the two phases I comment.

MaraMarita
04/01/2019 11:05 a.m.

They can be many things .., an insulin change, hormonal .., and sometimes there can be anti -censulin antibodies that do strange things .., or simply there are seasons like this ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/01/2019 8:14 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Maramarita, I have only been well, and I understand you well, since in my case there is no pattern that is worth;Yes, some things are repeated, but in general I have rotary patterns, and some variables I know them and others (and yes, they do affect not only common hormonal changes in women, but also lunar phases, premenopausal disorders,Emotions, tensions even if we are not aware of them, the outer environment ... and to know what more, natural and caused things, which we do not know)
Anyway, it is evident that we can have many theoretical knowledge, a lot of experience and self -knowledge too, and yet, there are many things that we do not reach, we cannot understand everything ... life is not pure logic.
A hug

Maria

imara's profile photo
imara
04/02/2019 11:57 a.m.

Thanks Maria, how complicated this is ...

MaraMarita
04/02/2019 11:59 a.m.

regina said:
can be many things .., an insulin change, hormonal .., and sometimes there may be anti -insulin antibodies that do strange things .., or simply that there are seasons like this ..

What are anti insulin antibodies ???

MaraMarita
04/02/2019 noon

For anti -censulin antibodies ... check out this, @maramarita

Link
Link

imara's profile photo
imara
04/02/2019 12:15 p.m.

Thank you very much, a hug

MaraMarita
04/02/2019 2:53 p.m.

maramarita said:
thank you very much, a hug

imara said:
for the anti -censulin antibodies ... take a look at this, @maramarita

Link
Link

I have just been investigating and I have read that, once you use an exogenous insulin, it is impossible to know if the antibodies are prior to the use of this or later

MaraMarita
04/02/2019 3:28 p.m.

They can be the cause of diabetes difficult to control and with great insulin resistance.But they cause a resistance maintained over time, not seasons of hypos or hyper.
If you have hiper days and others of hypos, it could be that the dose is not the same.Have you tried to change the ball?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/02/2019 3:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

I don't know what to tell you ... We also have hormonal changes at 40 and then at 50 with menopause.
Ask the doctor for a thyroid profile to rule out

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/02/2019 3:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Diabetes is like that, the needs vary according to the exercise or non -exercise factors, disease, stress, etc or because this fucking disease seems to react in one way or another in the assimilation of insulin, I am in favor ofThat many patterns do not matter in themselves, if not rather to be in rank as it is, I have in the bomb saved several basal profiles I do not have only one just because there are moments or times in which these changes occur, so I always say, do not see numbers, see ranges.The important thing is always to stay in rank anyway.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
04/02/2019 3:49 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Thank you all for the contributions, my thyroid profiles and my analytical are perfect by removing the part of glyd hemoglobin that remains high for what I would like.It is like having two diabetes in one.With feathers or bomb I would always go behind the patterns because I can never anticipate them, since I don't know what they depend on.But, for you to get an idea, I get to pass for the same number of rations of carbohydrates to prick 3 units of fast to 8 and to get up in 90 to get up in 210, each cycle can last days or weeks without any kindof fixed pattern.It will be hormones, stress, animic states, whatever I am not able to predict it and it is many years, it is very desperate.

MaraMarita
04/02/2019 4:05 p.m.

It is the difficult thing about this, that you always go behind adjusting, especially if you make a very active life

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/02/2019 9:48 p.m.

Just encourage you to be patient and stay calm because you do everything you can.
Let's see if that streak happens soon

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/04/2019 7:30 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.