Freestyle lite strips meter

BanHop's profile photo   04/05/2019 10:41 p.m.

Good, it turns out that my meter has fallen tonight and the screen has split, so I have run out of meter.He believed that he had another, but the one he had was from other strips that no longer give me.So see how a new meter agrees.
I do not know if for that type of batteries there is any that is loaded by USB, because the one who had two rounded batteries, which as I buy from the Chinese, because they last anything.

Let's see what you recommend, that since I change maybe there is something better.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
04/05/2019 10:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I recommend any glucometer with color and rechargeable battery for USB, such as the Bayer Contour Link 2.4 (which is free calling the phone
of Bayer's customer service).

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
04/06/2019 12:46 p.m.

mamarvazq said:

But that will not be compatible with the strips that the joint gives me?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
04/06/2019 1:59 p.m.

Of course, it is not compatible with the Lite Freestyle strips, but as you have to change (as you say), well, all change it

mamarvazq
04/06/2019 6:06 p.m.

If you talk about the Junta de Andalucía, in the pharmacy you can change the strips brand you have prescribed by any other, the same size (50 or 100 strips).You can look for the meter at the health center or in the external endocrine consultations.Go to talk to your nurse and to give you a new device, of the brand you have, and you change your strips.

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
04/07/2019 2:45 p.m.

mamarvazq said:

Ufff because I really really, a meter, the less it has better, screen as shabby as possible and button batteries, so that you last and have it in case of emergency.

I do not know how Bayer is going to comment, but I had one with drums, color screen and other varieties, and the battery lasted for days, and for an urgency I never had it available, I had to pull fast charging ... andIf you are in 40, or with doubts, you cannot afford to wait for it to load.

The others, if there is no battery, let you know much before, and if you run out of x, you put a new and walk ...

I am technological to say enough, but with the glucometer, I only ask you to be available in emergencies.Now I have one with Bluetooth, but equal, shabby screen and batteries, and for the moment, I don't change it

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
04/08/2019 7:50 a.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

@NOKO1987 use a small powerban and solve many emergencies.

mamarvazq
04/08/2019 10:43 a.m.

Mamarvazq said:
Of course it is not compatible with the freestyle lite strips, but as you have to change (as you say), because I change it all

To change the strips

Juanluis1957 said:
If you talk about the Junta de Andalucía, in the pharmacy you can change the mark of strips you have prescribed by any other, of the same size (50 or 100 strips).You can look for the meter at the health center or in the external endocrine consultations.Go to talk to your nurse and to give you a new device, of the brand you have, and you change your strips.

In the pharmacy the strips can change me?I guess it will be the endocrine or the nurse, right?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
04/08/2019 10:47 a.m.

noko1987 said:
mamarvazq said:
I recommend any glucometer with color screen and battery rechargeable by USB, such as, for example, the Bayer Contour Link 2.4 (which is free calling the phone
of Bayer's customer service).

Ufff because I really really, a meter, the less it has better, screen as shabby as possible and button batteries, so that you last and have it in case of emergency.

I do not know how Bayer is going to comment, but I had one with drums, color screen and other varieties, and the battery lasted for days, and for an urgency I never had it available, I had to pull fast charging ... andIf you are in 40, or with doubts, you cannot afford to wait for it to load.

The others, if there is no battery, let you know much before, and if you run out of x, you put a new and walk ...

I am technological to say enough, but with the glucometer, I only ask you to be available in emergencies.Now I have one with Bluetooth, but equal, shabby screen and batteries, and for the moment, I do not change it

You are also right.For now in the pharmacy they have given me a meter compatible with the strips.Grace to all.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
04/08/2019 10:48 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.