My wife has diabetes and infection in the urinary tract

hugo13787's profile photo   03/13/2018 7:57 a.m.

Hello my wife already has more than a month with a pain in the left kidney that is traveled to the navel and says that when you touch your skin burns.We went to discharge it to the insurance and in the glucose test came in 250. A week later we took it to the emergency room and came out with 380 sugar in the blood, it was there studies there of blood and urine and said the doctor who hadAn infection in the kidneys and for the high sugar was not removed, there they put insulin and declared her diabetics, quoted her with her family doctor and a week after she was left sugar 211 of sugar in her blood.I insulin 22 units in the morning and 11 at night and ciprofloxacin every 12 hours.What worries me that the kidney pain is not removed and when the insulin is put dizziness and much sleepy. It haps has 4 days that insulin began to put on.

hugo13787's profile photo
hugo13787
03/13/2018 7:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Do you have glucometer to measure yourself?
Insulin units must be adjusted, according to controls.
It is important that you have no hypoglycemia, which may be the cause of dizziness.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/13/2018 5:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.