When to change a sensor (prolonged) of Dexcom?

coolboy1973's profile photo   04/10/2019 2:38 p.m.

Hello

For Dexcom users, when you prolong the sensors beyond the official date, 10 days for G6, what symptoms are you looking for to detect that the sensor has to be replaced?I have my first sensor for almost 23 days, with Spike, and I don't know when I will change it.How do you do it?

Greetings and thanks

coolboy1973's profile photo
coolboy1973
04/10/2019 2:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@coolboy1973, greetings.I used Dexcom G4 and there was some that lasted up to 40 days.The average is about 21 days.You know that you have to replace sensor when it gives values ​​that are very far from the hair measurement value.Or many questions come out ???.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/10/2019 5:17 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

coolboy1973 said:
Hello

For Dexcom users, when you prolong the sensors beyond the official date, 10 days for G6, what symptoms are you looking for to detect that the sensor has to be replaced?I have my first sensor for almost 23 days, with Spike, and I don't know when I will change it.How do you do it?

Greetings and thanks

From the second restart I make a daily capillary to verify.It can happen to you to stop giving you readings and there if you will see that he is stopping working, but sometimes when you have been readings for a long time and not be real, because there another case but this can only detect it when you see strange data that you know noThey are real.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/11/2019 8:41 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

coolboy1973 said:
Hello

Greetings and thanks

Hello

Can you say until the Dexcom G6 sensors last for you?Please quote me when you answer your answer

fer123's profile photo
fer123
10/06/2019 7:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.