Private Diabetologists in Asturias

Bea Claro de Luna's profile photo   04/14/2019 12:54 p.m.

Hello friends!

I need someone to tell me if there is any diabetology consultation, private, in Asturias.

A year ago I went to make a routine analysis to the health center and gave me a basal blood glucose of almost 300. At that time, I was following a treatment with inhaled corticosteroids, so my SS doctor diagnosed me induced diabetes, a guyof the disease, little known that can affect people with some prolonged medical treatments such as cortisonas.I had been with a respiratory allergy for me for nine months that caused asthma.

However, I decided to go to the Medical Center of Asturias to the endocrinology consultation.There they did the glycosylated hemoglobin test and I indicated a little above the desirable.The doctor diagnosed me type 2.

Almost a year ago, that I have left the cortisonas and two hours after meals, many times, I have rates above 140, I have had up to 250, especially when as pasta and rice.I tell the SS doctor and do not yet a fashioned case.I have done an analytical and asked him to request glycosylated hemoglobin and what if you want rice, Catalina!He did not ask me, as the basal gave 98, then, wing, he says that I am like a health bull.

He only takes into account that my basal are below 110.

Also this year I have had a lot of infections.I even hunted my flu, which was not attacked for 21 years, I am 44. The luck is that they cure me quickly.

Unfortunately, what is debuting with type 2 diabetes may be possible.My mother died with 64 years because of the complications of the disease.She began more or less at my age and, for finding two negllicente doctors of the SS, ten years later I had lost her teeth and sight.To, he had cancer and finished crowning the party.In the end he suffered the amputation of the two legs and died of a heart attack.

My grandmother, on the other hand, had glucose intolerance and with a competent doctor who prescribed Daonil, and, she moved a lot, died with 95 years and without any complication.He only needed insulin the last year and a half of life.

That is why I need a doctor who makes me an accurate diagnosis.I have enough experience, already, so that they cheat on me with that issue.And, of course, I don't plan to repeat my mother's experience.In case of being diabetic, I prefer that my life is more similar to that of my grandmother.

If you can tell me the name of a doctor from Asturias or surroundings, who can guide me, I will be eternally grateful.

Bea Claro de Luna's profile photo
Bea Claro de Luna
04/14/2019 12:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In Oviedo at the Medical Center, Dra García del Real is very good endocrine

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/14/2019 2:26 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.