They have given us the bomb for my daughter !!!

Mario_S's profile photo   04/14/2019 7:25 p.m.

Hello:
A few days ago we already have the insulin bomb in our possession.It is a Medtronic Minimed 640g.We went to the first session of a three -session courage and it was very good.They have left us the bomb to practice and do everything that should be done if it was working "really", but with serum and without still "plugged in" ...
It's great.It has a large number of options that, once you control them well, improve the quality of life.
Several doubts are generated that I am scoring for the next session.It will be at the beginning of May.
I suppose that once the workshop is finished and my daughter has the bomb in full functioning, there will be more doubts that we will try to solve with the experts of the forum.
Meanwhile, one question:
Does anyone know somewhere, physical or online, where to buy a silicone case such as telephone, for the pump?
My breeding is not one of the most delicate with their hands and gives me terror to throw it and bother, as it has already done with several phones ...
Thank you,
Greetings!!

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
04/14/2019 7:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Mario_s the case or housing for the pump is given for free in Medtronic.I think they also give stickers.Call Medtronic.I think you can also make the online request.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/14/2019 11:51 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Exactly as the partner told you before buying calls the laboratory and asks why they send, just like the tweezers when they break do not go buy them claim them because they send them

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/15/2019 7:51 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thanks Solaria and Jconegar:
I have been seeing what they say on the web and apparently they have changed the gift and now they send you a clip.However, I have consulted online if the gift of the case is still in force.
I'm going to call them and I tell you.
Thank you!!

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
04/15/2019 10:36 a.m.

Complicated to call Medtronic Diabetes.All occupied agents and are still busy.And they are still busy ...
The funny thing is that on the web it says that for emergencies you must also call at the same number 900 120 330.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
04/15/2019 11:16 a.m.

Wow, by email they have been quick.They tell me that the technician who makes the training must have given me a gift.
As I have two sessions, I will ask for it.
Thank you so much.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
04/15/2019 11:20 a.m.

@Mario_s, ask for covers, tweezers and also give batteries for the pump.You ask everything to see what they give.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/15/2019 11:33 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

They have given me batteries, several, and a clamp in the first training session.The case is pending.
I will inform: P: P

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
04/15/2019 12:11 p.m.

I recommend that you also buy a screen protector, like this:
Link
You will have to cut it (a single straight cut) and hold it with "zeal" by the sides (the "zeal" is hidden with the silicone case).

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
04/15/2019 12:39 p.m.

Brilliant.I see that it also helps me for the Freestyle reader.I didn't know this existed.
I have already bought it.
Thank you!!.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
04/15/2019 12:45 p.m.

mario_s said:
hello:
A few days ago we already have the insulin bomb in our possession.It is a Medtronic Minimed 640g.We went to the first session of a three -session courage and it was very good.They have left us the bomb to practice and do everything that should be done if it was working "really", but with serum and without still "plugged in" ...
It's great.It has a large number of options that, once you control them well, improve the quality of life.
Several doubts are generated that I am scoring for the next session.It will be at the beginning of May.
I suppose that once the workshop is finished and my daughter has the bomb in full functioning, there will be more doubts that we will try to solve with the experts of the forum.
Meanwhile, one question:
Does anyone know somewhere, physical or online, where to buy a silicone case such as telephone, for the pump?
My breeding is not one of the most delicate with their hands and gives me terror to throw it and bother, as it has already done with several phones ...
Thank you,
Greetings !!

Hello!How long does your daughter debuted?And what province are you?

AliciaPablo's profile photo
AliciaPablo
06/09/2019 12:52 a.m.

aliciapablo said:
mario_s said:
hello:
Meanwhile, one question:
Thank you,
Greetings !!

Hello!How long does your daughter debuted?And what province are you?

)

AliciaPablo's profile photo
AliciaPablo
06/16/2019 6:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.