I hope I don't bother him to put this here to Jorge.

Over there it is talk that Jorge is preparing to try to do a test that it may be that it costs a year or two to prepare it, surely someone knows what the subject is going but nobody breathes.

In this chronicle of the half marathon of Cartagena tells us some points that perhaps many of us, that we follow this fighter, we have asked ourselves.I advise you to read it as always is impressive.

This TV interview is also circulating that they have made to its sports club in Telecartagena and as they say it has come out on regional television in the same way.He also participates in it and once again speaks without having hairs on the tongue.I advise you to see her, I put more or less the seconds where she participates and where you see the tent that your club has dedicated a side.

From what is seen continuing to fight for the investigation for the cure of diabetes so that our children and adults stop having diabetes.

Chronicle
Link

TV interview:
Link ;t=1311s
3:35 minute tent
Jorge participates in the minute: 7:10 and 16:20

Hopefully he gets his dreams because he deserves it, a heart like his is not normal.