Variation of measures

Gracian's profile photo   04/17/2019 7:33 p.m.

I currently have three glucometers.One of them the Freestyle Opium neo carried out to use it for the first time today. I also have the Glucomen Areo 2K de Menarini and the One Touch Verio.
The one I use the most is the last one, the freestyle I repeat only on one occasion and the menarini a couple of occasions.I have observed on all occasions a accused disparity among the values ​​that provide me: much lower with the One Touch.
I always do the measurement in the ages, well this morning I had 102. Well, a couple of hours from the food I had 105 with the Touch Verio, 120 with the Freestyle and 137 with the Menarini, what can be so much disparity?If it is a matter of functioning, it has some reason such disparity ... because if so, you would have to forget these devices.

Gracian's profile photo
Gracian
04/17/2019 7:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Everyone can have up to 15%error.
Stay with one.Share it with a blood value when you analyze you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/18/2019 12:28 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Share it

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/18/2019 12:28 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Gracian, the good glucometers are the ones with a lower MRD.You have tested in different glucometers and there are differences.Try to make two (continuous) measurements with the same drop of blood and with the same meter and you will verify that also, the safest, is that glycemia are not identical.
They are not exact.Nor do they need to be.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/18/2019 5:01 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.