Andalusia, the flash system and insulin bombs

Belensanchez's profile photo   03/21/2018 3:20 p.m.

Good, today I heard on the radio and I have been seeing several news where he says that Susana Díaz in Andalusia will finance the flash system and insulin bombs from 4 years to 18 years, so I am still minor I could go to ask for itTo my doctor or do I have to wait a while yet?

Belensanchez's profile photo
Belensanchez
03/21/2018 3:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The age range could have already stretched a few years.Let's see if it doesn't take long to expand for everyone.
On what you say, Bethlehem, I suppose you should talk to your endocrine, that these things are approved and then, the same, take time to start working.

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
03/21/2018 5:17 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

Well, as far as I know, after having heard the news, and talking to my enclosure, Na de Ná.All words and words.!!!
Let's go one more milonga.Although I would like to stop clicking my fingers, as to the vast majority of us and replace reactive strips with a continuous measurement system, freestyle type.I do not understand where the equality of our health system is, when in some communities they already subsidize it and in others, as in this beloved land we are last.

Where do you have to sign it?Let's see if they listen to us at once.

Greetings

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
06/14/2018 9:24 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Surprised said:
Well, as far as I know, after having heard the news, and talking to my enclosure, na de ná.All words and words.!!!
Let's go one more milonga.Although I would like to stop clicking my fingers, as to the vast majority of us and replace reactive strips with a continuous measurement system, freestyle type.I do not understand where the equality of our health system is, when in some communities they already subsidize it and in others, as in this beloved land we are last.

Where do you have to sign it?Let's see if they listen to us at once.

Greetings & lt;/blockquote
Next Tuesday they will finance it to me, my name is my endocrine saying that if I wanted both the flash system and the insulin pump.So for my part I am very happy have been very fast.

Belensanchez
06/16/2018 12:19 p.m.

Will finance freestyle as in other communities to children under 18 ...?And I say that if you are 17 years old, they pay you 1 year and when you turn 18 they take it away ...?:-?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/16/2018 10:29 p.m.

sigsauer said:
will finance freestyle as in other communities to children under 18 years ...?And I say that if you are 17 years old, they pay you 1 year and when you turn 18 they take it away ...?:-?

I guess, because the range is 4 to 18 years, I am in the same situation as you.I will ask my doctor, although from here to a year they can expand the range (quite unlikely)

Belensanchez
06/17/2018 3:01 p.m.

Careoooooooo!

If you read in depth the freestyle system assignment protocol, it is not only an age question but the disease in each case, there are 4 levels of priority, in addition to the age you have to take into account, if the disease isstable, levels of severe hypos, etc ....

SLDS

Pingu's profile photo
Pingu
06/18/2018 5:27 p.m.

Today out of curiosity I have asked the educator how the issue of the freestyle subsidy to those under 18 years of age works and he told me that if "debuts" with 18 years or less they finance you for life.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/19/2018 11:17 a.m.

The logical thing is that little by little it is financed for everyone ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/22/2018 7:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

sigsauer said:
today out of curiosity I asked the educator how the issue of freestyle subsidy to those under 18 years of age and has told me that if "debts" with 18 years orLess they finance it to you for life .-

If that has told me too

Belensanchez
06/26/2018 9:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.