Night climb

Vanesa Sanchez Real's profile photo   04/20/2019 2 p.m.

Good morning, my name is Vanesa and I have a 7 -year -old boy who debuted a year ago, has the freestyle and for two months he has a rise at night that eats what he eats and does what he does always uploads him, his endo himHe has given a month to see if he goes down, normal is rapidly 4 half an hour before dinner and 7 of threeiba (before he wore lantus but when these climbs the endo changed it to this) but it remains the same, I have tried a littleEverything ... with a week in case it was a rebound effect, change of time of the basal another week, lower the HC of the dinner putting the same 4 fast ... do what you do ... at 3-4In the morning he has that curve ... he is desperate, and of course he did not correct it because getting up rises well, between 80 and 120 ....

Vanesa Sanchez Real's profile photo
Vanesa Sanchez Real
04/20/2019 2 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Could you contribute a 24h glucose graph?

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
04/20/2019 6:18 p.m.

The Tresiba may not take enough strength until after.
You can try to put it in the afternoon or in the morning ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/21/2019 1:10 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks for the comments, tonight I have tried to rectify it, to try ... Normal Ceno and lay with 120 and at two in the morning he went up to 300, click him for the first time to correct 3 because his sensitivity factor is 60 byEach unit ... and has been with hip from 3 in the morning until 4 ..... and then it has only leveled and got up with 130 .... do you find some sense?I am trying to send a photo of the free but it does not let me upload it .....
Thank you all !!!

Vanesa Sanchez Real's profile photo
Vanesa Sanchez Real
04/21/2019 11:05 a.m.

To upload a photo, you have to reduce your "weight" to less than 2 MB.

mamarvazq
04/21/2019 11:15 a.m.

According to the data provided, the anti-alba phenomenon is happening (it affects children and during the 2nd half of the night, less insulin is required)
It is easily solved with insulin pump (programming a time stretch with less insulin in the basal profile).
With bolis it is very difficult to correct it.You will have to make insulin "juggles" / intakes / alarms, anyway ... a "roll."

mamarvazq
04/21/2019 11:28 a.m.

You have more information in:
Link

mamarvazq
04/21/2019 1:24 p.m.

The same thing happens to me, I put the Lantus at 11:30 and arrive as it reaches this at 2 in the morning is between 200-240 and always correct.For now I have managed to keep up without breakfast.
I thought about changing the time of the Lantus but how they now put the bomb I imagine it will be fixed with it.

betopo's profile photo
betopo
04/21/2019 9:44 p.m.

The same thing happened to my daughter when Lantus got at night.The rapid action ended before the slow one began and there was a hole with little insulin.
He was fixed by passing the slow morning with a little more than dose.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/21/2019 9:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.