{'en': 'Glucometer, strips and frequency', 'es': 'Glucometro, tiras y frecuencia'} Image

Glucometer, strips and frequency

JaviGT's profile photo   05/06/2018 5:17 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
is indifferent, when I'm in a hurry because they run out of a box on Amazon that sends it to me in one day.

Ebay usually takes about 10 days.

@Sherpa41 ... forgive so much discomfort ... how are the codefree strips packaged? That is, in two 25 and 25 containers or in a single container of 50?... And do you know how long there is to use them once the container is opened?

JaviGT's profile photo
JaviGT
05/14/2018 4:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

javigt said:
sherpa41 said:
is indifferent, when I am in a hurry because I just got a box on Amazon that they send it to me in aOnly day.

@Sherpa41 ... forgive so much discomfort ... how are the codefree strips packaged? That is, in two 25 and 25 containers or in a single container of 50?... And do you know how long there is to use them once the container is opened?

Well, normally, 50s come from 50. I once do not know if it is because of the way of asking for it.The truth is that I do not look at me and neither does it have to use them as I use many.I guess the same as the other strips.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/14/2018 6:46 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:

Well, normally, 50s come from 50. I once do not know if it is because of the way of asking for it.The truth is that I do not look at me and neither does it have to use them as I use many.I guess the same as the other strips.

Ok, then I imagine that they will send the containers they have ... well, again, thank you very much for your help and forgive for so much question ... so we are the rookies, full of doubts ... greetings !!!

JaviGT's profile photo
JaviGT
05/14/2018 9:25 p.m.

The glucometers give them free in the pharmacy, the problem that if you do not have diabetes 1 The doctor cannot prescribe the glucometer strips and are expensive, on the one hand the doctor tells you that you control the sugar levels and then cannotReceive the strips.Sincerely Paco

paco1956's profile photo
paco1956
05/20/2018 11:33 a.m.

javigt said:
sherpa41 said:
is indifferent, when I am in a hurry because I just got a box on Amazon that they send it to me in aOnly day.

Ok ... then it is already determined ... on eBay it will be the order ... Thank you very much for your help ... greetings !!!

paco1956's profile photo
paco1956
05/20/2018 11:34 a.m.

They are faces on Amazon thanks from Paco

paco1956's profile photo
paco1956
05/20/2018 11:35 a.m.

paco1956 said:
javigt said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
is indifferent, when I am in a hurry why I amThey end up a box on Amazon that send it to me in one day.

Ok ... then it is already determined ... on eBay it will be the order ... Thank you very much for your help ... greetings !!!

paco1956's profile photo
paco1956

Are they faces on eBay?Thanks from Paco

paco1956's profile photo
paco1956

paco1956 said:
are faces on eBay?Thanks from Paco

The 50 "Codefree" strips are 9 euros on eBay but I can't tell you anymore because I have placed the order but it has not yet reached me ... although I suppose they are the same strips that sell on a Amazon at twice the price, yes, in Amazon the orders come to you the next day, on Ebay you have to be patient.

JaviGT's profile photo
JaviGT
05/20/2018 3:41 p.m.

Hello, I have changed the glucometer and bought 50 -euro counts of contour Next, I sell 4 boxes for 50 euros, only people from Madrid for the jaleo of the shipment, if someone is interested in private please

MIGUELANGELRUIZ's profile photo
MIGUELANGELRUIZ
05/20/2018 9:45 p.m.

But what I don't understand, don't you give you strips in your health center?

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
05/25/2018 1:48 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

dalu said:
but what I don't understand, don't you give you strips in your health center?

It depends on the autonomous community in which you are and what type of diabetic are you.

They only give me 4-5 strips a day and I need 8-9.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/25/2018 2:05 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

It seems shameful that on top of having a disease, they do not provide you with basic needs to be able to treat the disease well.Haven't you put claims?

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
05/25/2018 4:23 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

dalu said:
It seems shameful that on top of having a disease, they do not provide you with basic needs to be able to treat the disease well.Haven't you put claims?

Of course, I have claimed everywhere for years, but they say that it is stipulated in this way according to the regulations and that there is nothing to do.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/25/2018 4:49 p.m.

dalu said:
but what I don't understand, don't you give you strips in your health center?

Well, my mother (type 2 diabetes) has told him the doctor who does not need a glucometer, that if he wants to know how his level is passed with the nurse.I have asked in my health center (different from that of my mother) and it seems that almost no one with type 2 is giving gluchometers, as they have told me, since the health cuts were made suspended the delivery of them.

JaviGT's profile photo
JaviGT
05/25/2018 9:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.