Port of Medtronic Insulina

Antoniomesa153's profile photo   03/31/2018 10:40 p.m.

Hello good night, in the day hospital the educator has given my teenage son of 15 years and four months of debut a patch that serves as a port.He is delighted since it lasts three days and avoids all the punctures that is hard.Nothing is noticeable +- Like the free sensor and is placed in the belly.Is it an inconvenience to also put the slow in the belly?Although it is easy to put but I think it was for patients who already were forced to use them.They are worth about € 80 and the container brings 10 ports.Can anyone tell me how it has gone?Thank you so much

Antoniomesa153's profile photo
Antoniomesa153
03/31/2018 10:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello there is a thread of Iport, if you want to read.My 5 -year -old son uses it since July, and I change it every 4 days.We are recontent, it carries it in the arm, and we pass the two insulins, always first quickly and with a distance of an hour or a little more the slow one.In my experience it has passed that when measuring it 200, next food 300, it seemed that I did not effect, I apply the insulin on the belly or arm and if so it goes down, change the iPort, sometimes it happens that the canula is tortInsulin, or that I do not cover, it is also a great invention, and it has happened to me every so often, but I tell you my experience so that you take it into account.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
04/01/2018 3:25 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Thank you very much, in arm on the back as the sensor I imagine.I will take it into account.

Antoniomesa153's profile photo
Antoniomesa153
04/01/2018 10:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.