{'en': 'INS FIV Fertility Diabetes and Treatments', 'es': 'Diabetes y tratamientos de fertilidad INS FIV'} Image

INS FIV Fertility Diabetes and Treatments

Vetaes's profile photo   04/03/2018 11:25 a.m.

Hello, good afternoon,

I open this thread because I start the treatment for IVF, after two insult cycles.

I would like to share experiences, feelings, fears, ...

To be able to talk to other girls with those who have gone through this process.

What have it been?If the glucose hormones have altered them a lot ...

How many have recommended transferring ... etc.

Hopefully I find someone who has gone through this, or this in the process, who can help me.

A kiss!

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
04/03/2018 11:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Much encouragement!Surely someone can give you opinions on the subject.

All the best!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/03/2018 11:51 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hi Vetaes !!

Two years ago I was diagnosed with insulin resistance, for which they put me treatment with metformin (1 in the morning and a half at night).As I did not get any embryo to stay with me and I had several implantation failures, they referred to the immunologist and there I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Now I follow mixed treatment with metformin and insulin (Levimir).I am going to the endocrine through Social Security (FJD).The truth is that I am very answered with the attention received since I have referred to gestational control although it is not yet pregnant, with what I have more followed controls.
I am also a little distressed with this issue, since I see that controlling diabetes (especially basal) is being difficult for me, I don't want to imagine when I get pregnant!My problem now is that insulin put it at night after dinner plus a metformin pill, as they have scheduled since the basal I have to have below 95, but I can't lower it and I am at levels between97 and 107. I also have to add that I have a menstrual delay of 15 days (I have gone to the gynecologist and everything is correct, that is, I am not pregnant, only that I wait for it to lower because it has to go down) I do not know if the delaymesstrual causes the basal to shoot me a little.Every two days if I have it over 95 I upload one more insulin unit, at the moment I have 6 units.I don't know if someone can help me, because they advise me that until it is controlled, not start with assisted reproduction treatment.
In my case they have only recommended to transfer an embryo.

I don't know if there is someone else in the Sale who can share their experience with us and tell us that it went.

Amgc75's profile photo
Amgc75
05/25/2018 2:59 p.m.

Hello!Let's see I don't know how your case will be with type 2, but at type 1, they ask us that glycosylated hemoglobin is below 7%, and once they see good control.They give you green light to start.I do not believe that it takes a long time to start, for the figures that you comment, I hope you do well, and soon you plan to start.They do not demand that it is only one for the issue of diabetes.That is, there would be no problem of putting two.But this ... each one is a world.Pretty encouragement.You are already counting.At the moment I have two transfers and nothing.
Glucose due to progesterone and estradiol, which are the hormones for treatment, have uploaded the glucose, so I had to increase the basal almost double.In the end!Whatever to have our baby

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
07/09/2018 4:48 p.m.

I have made fertility treatments before and after being diabetic.
Being a diabetic I made a spermatical micro and 1 ICSI.
Do not notice alterations in my sugar curve during hormonation or during ovules extraction.Either with progesterone.
My authorized levels are the same as 80-130, Glico 5,5-6.
The transfer was an embryo (because I am operated in cervix) and as the other 4 times previous was negative.
I have already given up after 10 years of frustrations because I see myself greater and the solution is ovodonation or embryo.I am lazy again to start with anxiety and concerns.Psychological wear is brutal

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/12/2018 7:51 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Ruthbia" Much encouragement!The decision you take, be whatever, will be correct, since we are the ones we decided.I made a transfer of two embryos last July, but it was negative, in September I will put myself again.
But I do notice a brutal resistance, with progesterone, I climbed 10 basal, I bone 50% more than usual ... but hey, Ahira already knowing, you just have to upload it and ready.
Kisses to all

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
08/08/2018 9:41 a.m.

Hello everyone !!
And regarding the ovaric puncture ... I am a little scared ... it is supposed (I don't know exactly) that have to anesthetize you ... and you must be before the "intervention" 8 hours without eating ....And that really worries me a little, about the issue of diabetes ..
Can anyone tell your experience?
thank you!

piruleta's profile photo
piruleta
03/19/2019 11:27 p.m.

Hello, forgive what do I just see it, how are you doing everything?How did it go?
I was one of the punctures all night, I was sucking sugar and water sorbit, they told me that it didn't happen.
Well I hope this going well.
At the moment I remain the same ... in spending summer we will put ourselves again.
A kiss

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
05/31/2019 12:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.