Continuous glucose monitoring system ...

ICEMANN's profile photo   04/03/2018 11:15 p.m.

Estimated Mr. I address you to know if they are aware of the new patch to measure glucose levels ... if it is already implemented in the ss funded system in this case in Spain and in which communities it is already operating its consumption.Thanks and greetings.

ICEMANN's profile photo
ICEMANN
04/03/2018 11:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello ... there is "a patch" that measures glucose (passing the reader above it), but it is not a continuous glucose monitoring system ... they call it "flash", on demand or other names invented for thecase, and I suppose it is the one you mean (for its bestial advertising campaign in outpatients, endocrine and even media)

McG right now (and have been working for more than 10 years) they are Dexcom and Medtronic, which alert you with ups, descents, alarms, wakes you, etc ... that is, it is the "McG" the one that watches you and alerts you, alerts you,You don't have to be aware of "your diabetes."

The interesting thing is that the SS facilitated the seconds, especially to type 1. to type 2 I suppose that the first would serve them (they do not have the dangers of hypos, hypers, etc ... daily and constant that we have the type 1).

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
06/01/2018 5:42 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.