Good day.

I am type 1 diabetic 3 years ago.My treatment is long insulin (20 und) and novorapid (between 5 and 7 unds) depends on the HC count, many years ago I lived in Chile and I have residence but I use little your health system and I hope not to hurt susceptibilities but IHis service seemed somewhat complicated and poor, I know there are 2 systems, the public (fonasa) and the private (Isapre) that I must admit that I did not see much difference as few times that I use it, in addition to something expensive ..

I hope not to hurt anyone I just give an opinion of how little this health system uses, I currently have plans to work a couple of years in Chile but already living with this disease I want someone who lives there to give me their opinion that it is as it isThe treatment of patients with diabetes, their approx cost of medicines, because in the country where I live payment for my approx health system (60 monthly dollars) in health, but insulins and supplies of glucometers are free and exams have a super costUnder, approx 2 dollars x exam, then it can be said that with the 60 dlrs that I pay is all inclusive.

I understand that in Chile like this, you pay in your impositions the health system, you must pay a kind of bonds every time you visit the doctor, the exams too and of medications do not, I want to have this very clear and that better than knowing of someone whoThis disease lives in our own flesh, so I hope that Chileans or residents who share this state orient me and help me know how much coverage offers the Chilean health system to diabetics,

I know that health is paid a % according to what you win, so the cost of health by means of what they will pay me, but the insulins must be purchased?Lancetas and glucometer strips?Does the appointments and exams do apart from the payment of your impositions?

I would be very grateful to this information since it is of the utmost importance because it is not an economic disease in some countries.

Thank you very much for the collaboration and a lot of strength with this disease.a hug