Can I have diabetes?

sad's profile photo   04/30/2019 9:51 p.m.

Hello, I have been worried about the sugar for some time and the possibility of having diabetes (my father is), I did an analysis last month and say that everything and nothing diabetes but every time I meo more (I cannot almost sleep whyI go to the toilet to pee every two hours) and I see very badly lately, I have been measuring the sugar tambo in a speech and I always get a 6.0. I can not go to the doctor because my girlfriend tells me that it is alone in my mindAnd I am a hypochondriac so not to be demoment, I am controlling the diet and only as 130 grams of hydrates and 30 sugar do you think?

sad's profile photo
sad
04/30/2019 9:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The truth is that I think the same as your girlfriend.;), If you have been told that everything is fine, everything will be well and that measurement that you say that it comes out is where to take it.The sugar levels of a person without diabetes will be in 80, 100 or something else after eating, but 6.0 makes no sense.Be calm and if you do any glucose control, you are supposed to talk about type 2 diabetes, which I think you do not know how to differentiate the types of diabetes but if you do the fasting control, it is normal to be below 100, from 100 to 125 prediabetes levels and more than 125 diabetes are considered.But all this is orientative nothing more, everything will have to confirm a professional

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
04/30/2019 11:23 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

dalu said:
the truth that I think the same as your girlfriend.;), If you have been told that everything is fine, everything will be well and that measurement that you say that it comes out is where to take it.The sugar levels of a person without diabetes will be in 80, 100 or something else after eating, but 6.0 makes no sense.Be calm and if you do any glucose control, you are supposed to talk about type 2 diabetes, which I think you do not know how to differentiate the types of diabetes but if you do the fasting control, it is normal to be below 100, from 100 to 125 prediabetes levels and more than 125 diabetes are considered.But all this is orientative nothing more, everything will have to be confirmed by a professional.

A 6.0 mmol is a 110

sad's profile photo
sad
05/01/2019 12:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

6Mmol is 125, but I think that we rare to have that meter instead of one that indicates the level of sugar at that time.At least I think that, I didn't say it

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
05/01/2019 12:56 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

If so, that would indicate a prediabetes.It does not mean that you were to develop it, but you should take care of yourself.And we would always talk about type 2 diabetes. Type 1 would appear in a more forceful way

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
05/01/2019 12:58 a.m.

Do not obsess, if you have diabetes you will have it, just as it happened to us all.But enjoy before having to be controlling your glucose every day, telling hydrates ...

sil's profile photo
sil
05/01/2019 11:38 a.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

It is possible that he urges a lot for other causes, eat it to those who regularly see you and that's it.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/02/2019 11:23 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.