{'en': 'Have anyone put intravitrea injection?', 'es': '¿A alguien le han puesto la Inyección Intravitrea?'} Image

Have anyone put intravitrea injection?

nigiri's profile photo   04/04/2018 8:20 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I wanted to know if someone in the forum has had to undergo this treatment, they will have to do it and I am quite scared: ((: (: ((((

Greetings and thanks!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/04/2018 8:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@"nigiri", greetings and that goes well with the procedure.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/04/2018 8:26 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Thanks @"Solaria"!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/04/2018 8:27 p.m.

They will put anesthesia and you will not notice anything, only improvement after.Cheer up!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/04/2018 8:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Regina" yes, they have told me that they put anesthesia but I hope it is of those that do not become total but you fall asleep because if not ... Thank you!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/04/2018 10:12 p.m.

@"Nigiri" for what I read in US forums are only drops to anesthetize the eye, it is not total

Franco0399's profile photo
Franco0399
04/05/2018 12:20 a.m.

Basaglar 9 unidades mañana, 8 noche. Apidra a demanda.

Well, go ... Let's see if someone who has done it and can tell me a little about their experience.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/05/2018 11:35 a.m.

I perfectly understand your concern @"nigiri", much encouragement, you are a fighter, that hemoglobin that you have verifies that fight, and surely everything will come out well.

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
04/05/2018 11:55 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

Hello!Two years ago they click me Avastin.
Do not worry, it gives a little thing but nothing hurts at all.They anesthetized my eye, but not with drops, but with punctured anesthesia (for the procedure they made me a sedation), but they did so because I asked for it, that I am very shitty ... if not normal it is normal for whatDo with drops.A vex have put the liquid in the eye, you see black huge spots, but little by little they get rid of until two or three days later there is no trace.
Really, even if it sounds very apparent, it's really a moment and you don't know anything.

Belen82's profile photo
Belen82
04/05/2018 12:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Belen82 Thank you very much!I am also going to ask me to sit or something because there is no thing that gives me the most grimo that the subject of the eyes ... a question, the black spots, do they last several days?That is, don't you see for several days?And something else, did you recover normal vision?It is not that I do not see with the right eye is that it is as if I had a drop of constant water and I see distorted and it is really uncomfortable, especially for my work and this issue worries me a lot.

@Dalu Thank you very much, the truth is that this hemo is good but many years ago I had not so good and those baroous I fear that these sludge come now ... I just hope to recover my normal vision, continue with good control and thatDoes nothing happen again for a long time

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/05/2018 6:25 p.m.

In the last seven months I have gone through two interventions in the eyes.The first put me intraocular lenses to remove myopia and the second one about 15 days ago I was labeled (Lasik) to take away the astigmatism.In both anesthesia was with drops.I know that these operations have nothing to do with what happens to you, but my advice is that you know exactly what they will do to you, what it consists of, the steps that follow .... Ami reassures me a lot of knowledge.I was very afraid, but it was something I did because I wanted.You will see that everything will do well.You can also help you take a tranquilizer before.

Everything will be fine.:-*

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/06/2018 3:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you @"Anaisabel" It is actually something very simple what they are going to do to me but the mere fact of thinking about a needle transferring my eye is very scared, I don't know, I have a special repair with the subject of the eyes.I will ask for a sedation as Been82 did and I hope they put it on me and now.The good thing is that it is once a month and the only thing I hope is to recover the 100%vision.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/06/2018 8:51 p.m.

Many moods @"nigiri", I hope that the treatment is a success!Penalty, encourage !!!!

fer's profile photo
fer
04/07/2018 12:24 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have to recover it yes or yes, I dedicate myself to photography, more specifically I am a photo retoucher and my eyes are my work tool so there is no other possibility to see again as before !!!!Thanks @"fer", a hug :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/08/2018 12:58 p.m.

Well today I have put the happy injection and the truth is that it does not hurt but it is quite unpleasant, yes, it was very nervous and that has not helped much, well, neither that nor the doctor who has made it that it certainly hasLess psychology than a cat ... Anyway, thank you all for the spirits, I will tell you how the vision is going.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/17/2018 12:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.