Oat and apple flake recipe

fabidominguez77's profile photo   04/06/2018 3:59 p.m.

Being diabetic sometimes is not a simple and more task when eating, I particularly like to eat fiber -rich foods such as oats to help my organism and keep my stomach satisfied, for this reason here I leave my recipe for flakes ofAVENA AND APPLE, as something additional here Link You can find more healthy recipes with oatmeal and allThe benefits that this can contribute to the body and our health.
Ingredients:
100 grams of whole wheat flour (it can also be white)
100 gr of oats or cereal mixture (in many supermarkets, or else in dietary stores and organic products).
70 gr of sugar or molasses (preferably sweetener)
60 ml of oil (I have put it as olive and it shows taste, if you prefer you can turn it on a further neutral flavor)
1 teaspoon of pastry yeast
The juice of a small orange (about 50 ml)
1 apple

Preparation:
Dry ingredients (flour, flakes, sugar and yeast) and the peeled and grated apple are mixed.Then we add the oil and knead a little with our hands.
The dough is not very fine because it has a rather large proportion of flakes because of the flour it carries ... therefore the cookies will have to do with your hands.We take a tablespoon of pasta, click it a little, make a ball and crush it so that there are cookies of a cm of thickness more or less.
We heat the oven to 190ºC and put the cookies between 12 and 18 minutes.My cookies were quite large and they were about 18 minutes for the 12 were still very soft (although it must think that when cooling they harden a little, so it is normal, and in fact advisable, that to take out -the oven are a bitsoft).
When remove them from the oven, be careful that they get rid of a bit (when cooled they are already more consistent).

fabidominguez77's profile photo
fabidominguez77
04/06/2018 3:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.