{'en': 'FreeView', 'es': 'Libre View'} Image

FreeView

sil's profile photo   05/04/2019 12:11 p.m.

Do you work well View to see free freestyle reports?

I have been trying to visualize them all morning and there is no way to load.

I have tried two different computers, installing again the device drivers that he asks ... and nothing: S

The reader detects it to me, it is the reports that do not load ...

sil's profile photo
sil
05/04/2019 12:11 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

@sil seems that they have updated and "improved" the page but I don't charge me either.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/04/2019 4:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

sigsauer said:
@silly seem that they have updated and "improved" the page but it does not charge me either .-
>

Thanks for answering, then it's their thing:#

sil's profile photo
sil
05/04/2019 4:47 p.m.

I have tried today from the mobile and is the new version, but come on, the truth works little, it is green green.

I didn't like the previous

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
05/05/2019 2:23 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

Hello, they sent me an email on May 2, saying that they were maintenance from May 28 to Freestyle LibreLink.Today still does not charge me any of the data or graphics since May 26 or if they do they are bad and incomplete.: s

Does anyone know anything else about this?

belcp's profile photo
belcp
05/06/2019 7:43 a.m.

FreeLink works for me but there are sections such as the daily patterns to 7 days that do not go or the estimated A1C that is not (although this will be because it will use the reader more than the freelink and there is almost no data here), whichDo not charge me or shooting is the freeview, it detects the device but there is no way that the graphs load ... not one: |

sil's profile photo
sil
05/06/2019 8:41 a.m.

I do not see the dates of these previous messages, but since yesterday (04/15/2020) it does not let me see the reports.He does it since I accepted new privacy standards and some proposed changes.
Do you know anything?

magl's profile photo
magl
04/16/2020 11:54 a.m.

@Magl When I accepted you had to choose one of the meters, it gives me to choose 3: the capillary, the mobile or the reader itself because both my capillary and the reader once previously synchronize them with LibreView.
Warns that he will only make a report from one of them.
If you chose reader, you will have to continuously connect the glucometer to the PC.
The ideal is to choose the mobile.

In "fever of these" you can change it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/18/2020 10:44 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@magl when I accepted you had to choose one of the meters, it gives me to choose 3: the capillary, the mobile or the reader itself because both my capillary and the reader anyTime before synchronize with Libreview.
If you chose reader, you will have to continuously connect the glucometer to the PC.

Thanks @ruthbia, it has already been fixed, but I had a great move:
- On the phone they told me to wait.
- By mail they answered the same as you, but I only had my reader free freestyle as an available device.
- My usual browser is Google Chrome.Without expecting anything, I installed Firefox and worked.Google Chrome was still not working with this website, so I reset it and everything worked well.
I don't know, it's something strange, but everything has returned to normal.

magl's profile photo
magl
04/18/2020 9:46 p.m.

magl said:
ruthbia said:
@magl when I accepted you had to choose one of the meters, it gives me to choose 3: the capillary, themobile or the reader itself because both my capillary and the reader once previously synchronize them with Libreview.

Thanks @ruthbia, it has already been fixed, but I had a great move:
- On the phone they told me to wait.
- By mail they answered the same as you, but I only had my reader free freestyle as an available device.
- My usual browser is Google Chrome.Without expecting anything, I installed Firefox and worked.Google Chrome was still not working with this website, so I reset it and everything worked well.
I don't know, it's something strange, but everything has returned to normal.

Did you have Chrome updated to your latest version?Currently, it is 81.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
04/18/2020 9:51 p.m.

( @Davidag2000, if it was updated alone, but nothing changed.)

Another topic,
I have ever seen a sensor fact that is not included in the curve and remains as a separate point.
What meaning is it? Is it a wrong fact?

magl's profile photo
magl
04/18/2020 10:22 p.m.

magl said:
( @davidag2000, if it was updated alone, but nothing changed.)

Another topic,
I have ever seen a sensor fact that is not included in the curve and remains as a separate point.
What meaning is it? Is it a wrong fact?

There are times that it has also happened to me and I suppose it will be for a loss of data or for an internal reconfiguration of the failed algorithm, which has affected the curve, etc.Although honestly, I don't know exactly.I have never given more importance, since then the curve is created again and everything returns to normal, without doing anything extra.It could be a good question to ask Abbott's.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
04/18/2020 10:25 p.m.

@Davidag2000, in my case the data not included was 179 mg/dl with a trend rising very fast, but that went down very quickly later.

It is curious, a relative was the same but with a very low value that went up later quickly.
It is just an observation.

magl's profile photo
magl
04/19/2020 1:05 a.m.

2 doubts about the Libreview report on the AGP and Instant Pages:
- 1) On the differences of the ranges values ​​: while I wrote this I have realized that the ranges are different, so I suppose that the % of those values ​​also theThey will be, although it confuses me a little.
- 2) The other doubt is about the HBA1C estimate and what they call GMI Why do they give us 2 values? If one is correct, what is the other for?

magl's profile photo
magl
04/19/2020 12:39 p.m.

@Magl

About the second is another reference unit of your HBA1C.

In my blood analytics they give me the %, here the reference is that it is below 6.2 % for a non -diabetic, and in mmol/mol and the reference is that it is below 44. They also give me MGB (mg/dl) and the reference is below 120.

Stay with the % q is what we are used to.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
04/19/2020 12:49 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hi @Magl to me too, I get like you, 3% difference between HBA1C and GMI and I don't know why.
The last time I went to my endocrine, she looked at the GMI and the deviation she puts, but as I had never seen the "AGP Report" tab, I don't ask why I look that, the next consultation will ask.

The fact is that since the middle of last week that tab is appearing to me, "AGP report" before I did not have it when I entered Libreview.

belcp's profile photo
belcp
04/20/2020 9:54 a.m.

I have been trying to visualize the data for two days, but there is no way to load.He always did it weekly without any problem.I have read you and I check that it also happens to you.Tomorrow I call them to see what solution they give, because it is clear that the problem is them.

Marybe  Days's profile photo
Marybe Days
04/21/2020 10:39 p.m.

@Magl, the best thing for glycosylated hemoglobin is to take the average glucose value and look at it in a table because there are two calculation methods, Abbott use one and for example Glimp another.In my case, Glimp's method is closest to what the blood analytics gives me.
In Spain we measure the glucose in ml/dl and in UK or USA in mmol/mol, ABBOTT gives you the values ​​in the two types of units.

@"Marybe Days" Abbott will not give you the solution.You have to activate the reader or mobile for reports, they have updated their website and tells you in a frame that disappears after a while.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/23/2020 9:17 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

What table do you mean, Ruthbia? Do you look at the average glycose of the free and you see it in the table for gycy?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/24/2020 12:47 p.m.

sil said:
Does free view work well to see free freestyle reports?

I have been trying to visualize them all morning and there is no way to load.I have tried two different computers, installing again the device drivers that he asks ... and nothing: S
The reader detects it to me, it is the reports that do not load ...

In this link I visualize them perfectly

Link

Ppi's profile photo
Ppi
04/17/2023 12:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.