Hyperglycemia and free freeyle 2

imma's profile photo   05/05/2019 9:08 p.m.

After many hyperglycemic and many changes with insulin with my endocrineTime and they leave expensive, having a device with alarms both for descents and uploading is an advantage to be able to adjust the insulins and find me much better, only remains now that I get here and we can buy the sensors according to what we need without problem ...

imma's profile photo
imma
05/05/2019 9:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It shows a lot to carry a continuous monitoring system not to carry it, in addition to the comfort that they provide to be able to do glycemia controls in seconds every time you want the control of your diabetes improves a lot, it has helped me a lot and the hemoglobins Loconfirm.

Out of curiosity, any other novelty, in addition to the alarms, in free 2?

sil's profile photo
sil
05/06/2019 8:13 a.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

And forget to ask, do the sensors last 14 days?

sil's profile photo
sil
05/06/2019 8:16 a.m.

They last 14 days, not even one less.At 14 days the sensor stops working.

Pinkypank's profile photo
Pinkypank
05/06/2019 9:19 a.m.

pinkkypank said:
last 14 days, not one more or less.At 14 days the sensor stops working.

Then of durability they are equal to the free 1, it was to see if they had expanded the time, as @imma commented that lasted little to see if they now lasted less: D

sil's profile photo
sil
05/06/2019 9:26 a.m.

Freestyle 2 is active day and night, by graphing and keeping all the events, the device must always be close, (in range) you pass you report of the hypos, and the hyper, the time ... you have the option of putting alarmsBoth hiccups and hyper and you can also put the rations when you eat and insulin, as well as sickness and physical exercise, it is very similar to the Dexcom G3.I have been great, the problem is the price that for less than € 65 you almost do not find it

imma's profile photo
imma
05/06/2019 10:16 a.m.

The 2 are worth the 2 sensors for the 1?

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
05/06/2019 11:18 a.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

imma said:
Freestyle 2 is active day and night, graphing and keeping all the events, the device always has to be close, (in range) it passes you report of the hypos, andThe hyper, the time ... you have the option to put alarms both in hicc and hyper and you can also put the portions when you eat and insulin, as well as sickness and physical exercise, it is very similar to the dexcom G3.I have been great, the problem is the price that for less than € 65 you almost do not find it

I do not know the dexcom g3 but correct me in this if I am wrong, the free 2 has alarms is true but does not give values ​​without passing it through the arm, is it so?I believe that Dexcom and Free are two systems that are not comparable at all, one is a continuous glucose meter another is a flash system.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/06/2019 11:35 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar correct, in the end it is a flash meter with alarms, the alarm sounds but you have to scan equally that with freestyle 1.- As it seems the MRD has improved and the delay time between the interstitial fluid and the hair glycemia, whatI do not understand it is how if the sensors carry low intensity bluetooth they cannot communicate directly with the mobile and see the blood glucose in LibreLink as if it were an MCG, this escapes me but surely there are "non -professional" people to make some Apaño.- With that sensor size without external additions if a continuous meter could be made with alarms the truth would be very interesting.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/06/2019 12:03 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@jconegar correct, in the end it is a flash meter with alarms, the alarm sounds but you have to scan equally that with the freestyle 1.- as it seems the MRD and theDelay time between interstitial fluid and hair glycemia, what I don't understand is how if the sensors carry low intensity bluetooth they cannot be communicated directly with the mobile and see blood glucose in freeLink as if it were a MCG, this escapes meBut surely there are "non-professional" people to make some ap and with that sensor size without external additions if a continuous meter could be made with alarms the truth would be very interesting.

If it makes sense, they do not want it to be an MCG of glucose, in UK there is one of Abbot Tropecos hundred years ago but do not matter to Spain.Being a flash system they can advertise in press and newspapers if it is an MCG you cannot advertise, there you have the kit of the matter.They really would not cost what you say.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/06/2019 12:26 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

jaime37 said:
2 2 sensors are worth for the 1?

The sensors of the 1 do not serve for the 2

imma's profile photo
imma
05/06/2019 3:58 p.m.

jconegar said:
imma said:
freestyle 2 is active day and night, graphing and keeping all the events, the device must always be close to, (in rank) you pass you report of the hypos, and the hyper, the time ... you have the option of putting alarms both in hicc as in hyper and you can also put the portions when you eat and insulin, as well as sicknessAnd physical exercise, it is very similar to Dexcom G3.I have been great, the problem is the price that for less than € 65 you almost do not find it

I do not know the dexcom g3 but correct me in this if I am wrong, the free 2 has alarms is true but does not give values ​​without passing it through the arm, is it so?I believe that Dexcom and Free are two systems that are not comparable at all, one is a continuous glucose meter, another is a flash system.

Give values ​​for day and night without going through the arm ...

imma's profile photo
imma
05/06/2019 3:59 p.m.

imma said:
jaime37 said:
the sensors of the 2 are worth for the 1?

The 1 sensors do not serve for 2

That .... you understood me well.

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
05/06/2019 8:37 p.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

imma said:
jconegar said:
imma said:
imma said:
freestyle 2 is active day and night, graphAnd keeping all the events, the device must always be close, (in rank) it passes you report of the hypos, and the hyper, the time ... you have the option of putting alarms both in hicc as in hyper and you can also put therations at the time you eat and insulin, as well as sickness and physical exercise, is very similar to Dexcom G3.I have been great, the problem is the price that for less than € 65 you almost do not find it

I do not know the dexcom g3 but correct me in this if I am wrong, the free 2 has alarms is true but does not give values ​​without passing it through the arm, is it so?I believe that Dexcom and Free are two systems that are not comparable at all, one is a continuous glucose meter, another is a flash system.

Give values ​​for day and night without going through the arm ...

That is safe, have I read it in some official place that is so?Because a commercial told me that he warns you with an alert of the high or low value and that to see it you have to pass it

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/06/2019 11:30 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Confirmed with the mother house:

"Free Freestyle 2 warns you with hyper or hyper alarms, but when you whistle and look at your phone or receiver, you will not see the blood glucose on screen. What you will see is a warning that you should scan to know what you have"
That is, it gives continuous readings without spending the meter is not correct, it warns you an alarm and you have to pass it to see what figure you have.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/17/2019 10:21 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

jconegar said:
confirmed with the mother house:

"Free Freestyle 2 warns you with hyper or hyper alarms, but when you whistle and look at your phone or receiver, you will not see the blood glucose on screen. What you will see is a warning that you should scan to know what you have"
That is, it gives continuous readings without passing the meter is not correct, it warns you an alarm and you have to pass it to see what figure you have.

Thanks for the information @jconegar 👍

sil's profile photo
sil
05/17/2019 10:23 a.m.

Abbott does not want your flash system for now a continuous glucose meter, medical products cannot be advertised.For now in Spain we continue to endure when in countries like the United Kingdom if they have a continuous glucose meter, Spain, country without means for what is seen.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/17/2019 12:57 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

For when free freestyle2 in Spain?I am exploring online but this model does not sell it more than in Germany ... or not?

melele's profile photo
melele
11/13/2019 6:43 p.m.

melele said:
for when free freeyle2 in Spain?I am exploring online but this model does not sell it more than in Germany ... or not?

At the moment only in Germany.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/13/2019 9:55 p.m.

Hello, I carry the freestyle that I already finance social security and I put it in the arm as the manufacturer indicates 60% of the sensors do not get me measure me more if for example I have 180 in blood the freestyle marks me 280 butWell, there is the dexcom, but that is not fine.Has anyone tried it in another part of the body who is over?I am pulling thinly 1.57 and weight 42 kg

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
11/17/2019 12:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.