When is it convenient to make a dental bridge?

amelez435's profile photo   05/10/2019 4:12 a.m.

Hello...
I hope they are fine, today I would like to talk to you or ask them when it is convenient to make a dental bridge, because we like to have a beautiful smile, and it is also true that when you reach a certain age, we suffer dental losses, that is why I wasInvestigating and also recommended visiting this website Link that talks about the loss of teeth or the important damage suffered by the teeth in the course of our lives.
Information quite relevant since sometimes we do not take importance to visit the dentist and he is the only one who will decide if it is convenient to make a dental bridge after evaluating the situation will recommend what are the possible solutions depending on the specific condition of the patient.
Without more to say and if they can carry more information, grateful, greetings.

amelez435's profile photo
amelez435
05/10/2019 4:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good!

Well, I think it should be done when needed and already ...

For my type of saliva, I have had several problems with my mouth, I carry 2 implants, 3 endodontics and some filling ... I am 32 years old and a little of everything already ... 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

I do not wear bridges, but esq depends on the injury, I recommend implants while you can.

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
05/10/2019 4 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

Hello good!

Well, I think it should be done when needed and already ...

For my type of saliva, I have had several problems with my mouth, I carry 2 implants, 3 endodontics and some filling ... I am 32 years old and a little of everything already ... 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

I do not wear bridges, but esq depends on the injury, I recommend implants while you can.

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
05/10/2019 4 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

I have put on brackets to have my mouth better as a preventive in the future.
But I will do everything I need independently of being diabetic.
Hygiene is fundamental, the dental thread is miracles although it seems that we have clean teeth.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/01/2019 10:20 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.