{'en': 'My 3 -year -old daughter needs a "Guardian" transmitter from Medtronic', 'es': 'Mi hija de 3 años necesita un transmisor "guardian" de medtronic'} Image

My 3 -year -old daughter needs a "Guardian" transmitter from Medtronic

Javier Gonzalez's profile photo   05/11/2019 12:16 a.m.

Hello everyone!

My daughter is diabetic since the age of 11 and now she is 3 years old.We had a transmitter but the past Saturday has broken (4/5/19).We have tried to get another through Medtronic and send us for grapes, what they want isSensors that we already have at home do not use at all, to throw them away directly.

My daughter is very unstable with huge peaks of up and down.Many hypos at night and living without a sensor is a nightmare ..... its HBA1C levels are greater than the machine records that it is 10 ......

If someone has a "Guardian" transmitter from Medtronic that can lend us/sell we would thank you greatly.We live in Móstoles, Madrid, but you could send by mail ...

Thank you all!
Xavier

Javier Gonzalez's profile photo
Javier Gonzalez
05/11/2019 12:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Greetings @javier González.Use Guardian Connect?.
I do not remember if there are colleagues in the forum to use it.
Some use Guardian Link, associated with the 640g bomb.The Connect and Link use different transmitters.
If your transmitter broke, remember that the guarantee is two years, this for European legislation.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
05/11/2019 9:46 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Hi @solaria.Thanks for answering.We use the 640g bomb with the Guardian 2 Link.
When we have called Medtronic customer service, he always told us that the year warranty had been overcome.We will call again Monday to tell you that European legislation says they have to cover it for two years.Thank you very much

Javier Gonzalez's profile photo
Javier Gonzalez
05/12/2019 1:30 a.m.

@Javier Gonzalez, depends on what time you call the telephone of Medtronic reply people from Spain or beyond the seas.If you answer you in the United States, they will tell you that it is only a year warranty.
Explain that here in Europe they are two years of guarantee.And if they do not have a transmitter for link 2, then they will have to give you free the 3. What I do not know is if the sensors you already have will help you.
Greetings

solaria's profile photo
solaria
05/12/2019 11:13 a.m.

In the Guardian, how long does the transmitter last?Is the application easy?The measurements are similar to capillary?Thank you

Danielita76's profile photo
Danielita76
05/20/2019 4:26 a.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

The Guardian Connect ™ transmitter comes with a one -year warranty.The guarantee period will automatically extend to two (2) years if the product is sold to consumers in the territory of the European Union, in accordance with applicable local legislation.
@Danielita76, that says Page Medtronic.I send you information from the Connect, because I don't know if you use 640g bomb, which would then be the link Link you need.
It is easy to apply.And the measurements coincide almost 100% with the capillary.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
05/21/2019 12:24 p.m.

@Solaria Thank you very much!I do not use pump.I live in Argentina and say that in a few months he will enter Guardian Connect!My son is 6 years old x there, he scares me a little about the measurements ... do you can stretch it to the sensors?The transmitter is recharged?

Danielita76
05/21/2019 2:37 p.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

@Danielita76.The transmitter is recharged every time you change the sensor in a charger that works in batteries.
Sensor lasts 6 days, no more according to my experience.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
05/21/2019 6:03 p.m.

Thank you

Danielita76
05/21/2019 6:05 p.m.

Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

@javier González I sell Guardian 3 with the sensors you are interested

NLc Siempr Grc's profile photo
NLc Siempr Grc
02/25/2021 8:47 p.m.

@"NLC Siempr Grc" Hi, I'm needing a guard transmitter 3, which is the one you sell if you still have the transmitter alone and it is urgent please, I am from Argentina Buenos Aires

Dulci19's profile photo
Dulci19
09/03/2021 2:19 a.m.

I need it a lot is urgent please my contact number is (+549) 1132523352

Dulci19's profile photo
Dulci19
09/03/2021 2:30 a.m.

dulci19 said:
I need it a lot is urgent please my contact number is (+549) 1132523352

The "NLC Siempr Grc" message is February this year and has not been connected since March

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
09/03/2021 9:33 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.