Hypoglycemia debut

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/11/2018 12:59 p.m.

Good for 4 years that debut in type 1 diabetes, last week in the afternoon I get home I lay down for a while and fell asleep, how finally I remember is that my wife had to click on my glucabon for loss of knowledgeand request ambulance for transfer to the hospital
I don't know if someone else has ever happened
greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/11/2018 12:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!I think there is a thread in the forum that talks about hypos with loss of knowledge but I don't remember what it was.If there are enough experiences about it.If you do not recognize the symptoms of a hiccup it would be good to have a continuous glucose meter with alarms to prevent them.

Greetings

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
05/11/2018 1:10 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

@"Antonimar" Wow, I hope you are well and recovered at all !!

We all know that diabetes are not 2+2 = 4 and that there are many x files that we do not control and that we escape from our hands because the body responds every day in a different way, we are not machines.I would try to review everything that is in your hands or did that day or the day beforeIt could lead to hypoglycemia or has simply been one of the famous X diabetes files.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/11/2018 7:06 p.m.

Hello @"antonimar", thankfully we have people to our vera who watch over us.It has never happened to me.A PERGUNCA How do your wife detect the hypo?

polustiano's profile photo
polustiano
05/12/2018 9:03 a.m.

DM 1 desde 2013
Lantus y Novorrapid
Aficionado al deporte

Mind yourself before sleeping, even if it is a nap.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/12/2018 2:15 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Regina" totally agree, even for a 1 hour nap you have to measure glycemia.Better sin as default.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/12/2018 4:36 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@"antonimar" go, I hope you are well and recovered at all !!

We all know that diabetes are not 2+2 = 4 and that there are many x files that we do not control and that we escape from our hands because the body responds every day in a different way, we are not machines.I would try to review everything that is in your hands or did that day or the day beforeIt could lead to hypoglycemia or has simply been one of the famous X diabetes files .-

Thank you very much if you are right, the control of sugar is not easy (I tell my friends, I tell you the anecdote of inflating an air balloon and releasing it, and getting straight, it is very difficult,) sugar varies a lot andIt is difficult for a high day you run the next day very low, etc.

DiabetesForo
05/12/2018 8:16 p.m.

Polustiano said:
hello @"antonimar", thankfully we have people to our vera who watch over us.It has never happened to me.A pergantage How do your wife detect the hypo?

Well, less bad that only 5 minutes were missing for dinner and he went to let me know to the room and did not respond, as it is the first time it happens to me did not fall in principle in low sugar and from 112, a doctor advises him how to act in short

DiabetesForo
05/12/2018 8:18 p.m.

antonimar said:
sigsauer said:
@"antonimar" go, I hope you are already well and recovered at all !!

We all know that diabetes are not 2+2 = 4 and that there are many x files that we do not control and that we escape from our hands because the body responds every day in a different way, we are not machines.I would try to review everything that is in your hands or did that day or the day beforeIt could lead to hypoglycemia or has simply been one of the famous X diabetes files .-

Thank you very much if you are right, the control of sugar is not easy (I tell my friends, I tell you the anecdote of inflating an air balloon and releasing it, and getting straight, it is very difficult,) sugar varies a lot andIt is difficult for a high day you run the next day very low, etc.

The important thing was that I realized that in the afternoon I improperly corrected myself, in short the trust kills man for it you have to measure yourself

DiabetesForo
05/12/2018 8:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.