{'en': 'Presentation from Madrid :)', 'es': 'Presentación desde Madrid :)'} Image

Presentation from Madrid :)

Hoshiiko's profile photo   05/07/2018 1:36 p.m.

Hello everyone.

I've been following the forum for a while and reading very interesting contributions so today, I have decided to write to you.
I begin by presenting me here as the forum suggests.

My name is Arantxa and I am from Madrid.I am Type I diabetic since the age of 11, and this year I will fulfill 32, so foolish, they have been 21 years since then.

I currently use Tresiba and Humalog Fast, and I use the freestyle monotorization system, although the last three sensors have had variations with respect to the bloodometer in a quite considerable blood glucometer, in addition to the restriction of being able to ask for only two sensors every 25 days.

Anyway ... I have already seen that there is some thread with respect to the subject.;)

I hope to participate little by little and contribute in some aspect with my humble experience.

Thank you very much for reading me.

All the best!

Hoshiiko's profile photo
Hoshiiko
05/07/2018 1:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome @"hoshiiko"

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/07/2018 1:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the "hoshiiko" forum !!!, if you have been reading, surely you have found the theme of free freestyle, etc ... Anyway, ask what you need, and share what you know !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
05/07/2018 4:58 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/08/2018 7:56 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Welcome

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/12/2018 noon

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Welcome and thanks to you for the decision to participate.

polustiano's profile photo
polustiano
05/12/2018 11:21 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2013
Lantus y Novorrapid
Aficionado al deporte

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.